IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right. Back in 92 when they played it in the studio everyone, including all the technicians and producers, just looked at each other in amazement with gaping mouths "Guys, that was a master work, we'll never be able to play this again, ever"

The FA stamped on things like that some time ago. People used to pee up against the wall by the pie stand inside the old Sunderland ground, though. When they opened the gates at the end of a big cup match against Spurs, a yellow river ran into the street. Thankfully the new ground has more urinals

Sunderland and Maiden? I think you're my new best friend!

Just checked out the tour dates and nothing announced in August yet, taking the month off or waiting for Download to announce a few Uk dates in August?

It's nearly June, so that would only leave them a few months to sell the tickets. Doesn't seem likely...

One would think but Guns N' Roses annoucned their uk tour in 2010 only 3 months before I believe and I reckon there would be massive demand here in the UK, I remember my cousin unable to get standing tickets for Nottingham cause they sold out straight away

So, the tour starts today! I guess we won't get any reviews from members who're going, until Donington (June 15th), unless harrisdevot is going to Sonisphere in France (June 9th)?

Yes exciting times! I'm looking forward to the set list the most to be honest...And all the new activity a tour brings with it...

Last years set was really really strong! I wouldn't be surprised if they keep it the same, unless they feel something needs to change for the European audiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back