Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I dwell on it the more I kind of like Writing On The Wall as a title (if it is that). If anyone can make that work it's Maiden.

Rumour has it that Bruce Dickinson made a deal/contract with Paul Mann. Is the new single, 'Belshazzar's Feast', a performance of Iron Maiden playing with a full blown orchestra, premiered on 15/07, direct from O2, in London?! Even though, on Thursday it's Rembrandt's birthday, the album sequence will show Dance Of Death single (Wildest Dreams), so, apparently, the only reason for this event be happening on July 15th, is the tie between the painting title and the painter's birthday.

Also, this just appeared on my youtube recommendations -

Was that an inspiration? Makes one wonder...

Attachments

• concerto-for-group-orchestra-bruce-dickinson.png
    concerto-for-group-orchestra-bruce-dickinson.png
    561.6 KB · Views: 14
The low quality of the picture made me believe a little bit because it makes it look like someone took a screenshot without authorization, but after thinking more I don't think it's the cover. I don't think Maiden ever released an album without the title on it somewhere. Maybe it's part of the artwork, who knows. Less than 2 days to go!

This looks like those Benny Breeg paintings, BNW themed. I think this not related to anything official.

Last edited:
I love it, but I think it needs more polish* and doubt it’s the actual cover.

*Yeah yeah Dance of Death I know.

The art style doesn’t look right, but the concept does. I’ve kinda been anticipating a sky Eddie, especially if the tower is going to be a fixture of the artwork.

I have mixed feelings. I don’t really like the sky Eddie concept that much (I like Ed better when he’s fully fleshed out), but I also think it could’ve been better executed with a more cartoonish landscape rather than the stale CGI in the bottom half.

I bet that painting is pretty close to what we get in the final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back