Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about the graphics on the poster. The typography of "Feast" gives me almost Star Wars-like vibes, and the shape of the tower / mountain / halo sword thing gives me all kinds of space vibes. I don't think it is entirely certain the theme is going to be ancient.

I hope for cover art they have Eddie doing something! Look at all the post reunion albums and he’s not really doing anything.
I like the No prayer, live after, number, piece of mind Eddie’s.
Specifically live after death. That HAS to be the best album cover.

I've been thinking about the graphics on the poster. The typography of "Feast" gives me almost Star Wars-like vibes, and the shape of the tower / mountain / halo sword thing gives me all kinds of space vibes. I don't think it is entirely certain the theme is going to be ancient.
nothing's certain, just our hopes and speculations.

We sorta waiting for 7Son (maybe their last album, Bruce said to his friend that album sounds great), imagine, if they'll release No Prayer type album :D

I might be in the minority here, but I was just listening to that one and thought ‘I don’t think this album gets enough love’

;)

and look at Eddie being all active on the cover!! Grrrrrrr
Objectively (I think you can say that) after 7Son, No Prayer was a big letdown. And in retrospect we know that Adrian was right. He wanted to continue 7Son proggy style.

Objectively (I think you can say that) after 7Son, No Prayer was a big letdown. And in retrospect we know that Adrian was right. He wanted to continue 7Son proggy style.
I can agree with that- but if taken out of the timeline of their progression I think there are some great songs on there.

Reactions: jcv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back