Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
War of the Worlds?

Just wanted to drop in and clarify something.

I haven't been followin this thread all that closely, but youse seem to be talking about WOTW and that it's hidden in some pictures and what's with that and what it might mean.

Considering I read somewhere here that Bruce's fiance (allegedly) wrote mene tekel upharsin on her Instagram

which is THE writing on the wall in the history of writing on the walls

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belshazzar's_feast

Whatever it is, I'm 100 % sure the acronym stands for Writing on the Wall, whatever that might mean.

Sorry if someone already wrote this, the thread is too long and to hectic, I can't even keep up.

Just saw some of the speculations and wanted to comment upon that.

P. S. - BTW my son is named after the Prophet in question, so I'm preeeeetty sure.

Just wanted to drop in and clarify something.

I haven't been followin this thread all that closely, but youse seem to be talking about WOTW and that it's hidden in some pictures and what's with that and what it might mean.

Considering I read somewhere here that Bruce's fiance (allegedly) wrote mene tekel upharsin on her Instagram

which is THE writing on the wall in the history of writing on the walls

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belshazzar's_feast

Whatever it is, I'm 100 % sure the acronym stands for Writing on the Wall, whatever that might mean.

Sorry if someone already wrote this, the thread is too long and to hectic, I can't even keep up.

Just saw some of the speculations and wanted to comment upon that.

P. S. - BTW my son is named after the Prophet in question, so I'm preeeeetty sure.
Divine Graffiti, yes.

Divine Graffiti, yes.

Oooh, a double album that fizzles out near the end and has a beach esplanade track with all of the "oooooohs" within? And an 8 minute track that repeats the same thing twice in the same way? Ol' time boogie-woogie?

I'm in.

1626188178002.png

I think the title is fine. I’ve found these take some getting used to, TFF and TBOS both seemed kinda weird to me at first.

One second after 14.07 23:59 comes the date, which lasts for 24 hours.

So I hope for a midnight 'release' reveal. Although it would be nice if they posted a countdown clock tommorow. Preferably the T-23:59:59 one posted right at midnight later this evening :)

One second after 14.07 23:59 comes the date, which lasts for 24 hours.

So I hope for a midnight 'release' reveal. Although it would be nice if they posted a countdown clock tommorow. Preferably the T-23:59:59 one posted right at midnight later this evening :)

If that happens, it will happen at 23:59 BST. So, 00:59 CEST.

I think the announcement/whatever this will be, will be around 3pm BST.

If that happens, it will happen at 23:59 BST. So, 00:59 CEST.

I think the announcement/whatever this will be, will be around 3pm BST.
I know they announced news about TBOS on 18 June 2015, but I can't recall the hour of those day. I think it was an afternoon. Maybe someone remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back