Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live forever sounds like a box set. A box set of the entire history of the band. Possibly with a new album included!

Live forever is probably just a reference to Bruce’s new found stamina: new hip, recently fixed Achilles tendon, new girlfriend, new book tour… He is never going to die, not even with his boots on.

The rest is speculation…

I belive that "Live Forever" is probably a Box set with live albuns (maybe "Raising Hell" and AMOLAD Tour included). Or all Maiden catalog in Dolby Atmos

So to recap:
- Maiden is about to release a triple album

- The album will be surprise released next Friday in time for the listening party (which was never going to be for Seventh Son)

- To go with this triple album, Maiden will be releasing a box set of all their live albums including previously unreleased material

- And of course: Maiden will be playing Alexander the Great on the tour.

So to recap:
- Maiden is about to release a triple album

- The album will be surprise released next Friday in time for the listening party (which was never going to be for Seventh Son)

- To go with this triple album, Maiden will be releasing a box set of all their live albums including previously unreleased material

- And of course: Maiden will be playing Alexander the Great on the tour.
When you saying it like this of course it sounds dumb but... No, you right.

On the bright side - we will probably get new beer.

BTW. Im curious if this tower from poster is connected to Maiden Towers, then we have pictures related to their early days, playlist with word 'firsts' and, of course, 'writing on the wall'.

Live forever = New live album recorded on legacy of the beast tour
Man or beast = New studio album
Heaven or hell = massive box set spanning entire career.

Rembrandt and John Martin both painted works called 'Belshazzar's Feast'. The former was born on July 15th, the latter on July 19th.

July 15th is the big day, already announced.
July 19th is the first "free" day after the IG daily stories in which Iron Maiden is sharing "edited" album covers of all their studio records, along with every first single released for each album... TBOS edited cover, in fact, should be published on July 18th.

This would make me think:
15th: album announcement, full details + single pre-announcement
19th: single release (most probably with a videoclip)

I don't think these dates are just random...
They're giving a lot of relevance to painters this time around, it seems! :)

On 8 June, the album artwork, release date, and track listing were revealed, along with a free download of the track "El Dorado."

Never a track before at least a playlist of the new album since the reunion...
^ The scenario could be the same - album artwork, release date and track listing on 15/07 + video for the new single (not download of the song like it was the case with ''El Dorado'').

But maybe they will not release the single immediately, so they can create an even bigger hype (and to be on track with the Instagram stories, I guess).
Live forever/Man or beast/Heaven or hell
My guess is: part of the lyrics (maybe chorus) of the single or of the title track.
BTW. Im curious if this tower from poster is connected to Maiden Towers,
Tower of Babel? Part of the album cover?

Everyone having fun with the clues and so on, for me, this is torture. Where are the leakers at when you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back