Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
That playlist on spotify is called "firsts" and all the tracks on it so far are the first single off their respective albums, except Purgatory. What's going on there?

That playlist on spotify is called "firsts" and all the tracks on it so far are the first single off their respective albums, except Purgatory. What's going on there?
Looks like the first single from each album will appear there.. And maybe a new song on the 23rd?

Edit: oh, what's up with Purgatory?

Yeah but Purgatory isn't the first single from Killers, Twilight Zone/Wrathchild was.

True, but Twilight Zone didn't appear on the album, at least on the initial first UK/Europe pressings, if I'm not terribly mistaken. Wrathchild obviously did and it's sort of a "double A-side" single, but anyway, as the title and the arwork of that release were definitely the Twilight Zone, I can sort of give this one a pass.

Although Janick didn't write Blood Brothers (which was written by Harris) I really like his solo on the song and it's among his finest, and shall I recycle my earlier comment:
Middle part of "Blood Brothers" (4:00) onwards, with clean-guitar and then distortion (5:17) with Janick's magnificent solo (5:44). That's great and I love it.
I've experienced this song live in concerts, it brings a bit tears to my eyes and feelings as I've always thought of those that have passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back