Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
People aren’t paying enough attention to the picture on the Feast flyer:

bf-final-black-on-white-jpg.15290
A tower or citadel surrounded by lightning and skulls. Where have I seen something like this before?

View attachment 15294

Three words: Tower Of Babel. Ties in geographically with the Belshazzar reference, too.

Also, I’d say it’s a good bet that the flyer image is a sketchy rendition of the album cover, and Eddie’s face will be part of the tower in the center of the image where you can already see eye slots.
So it could be like that.

But there is a possibility there that it might be more than that, they are going all in with the imagery for one, plus the "live forever", "man or beast" and "heaven or hell" could be snippets of lyrics or could also be titles of other songs.

I definitely think there's way more to it than being only the name of the first single, i.e. if it is the single then it's likely the album title track too.
Live Forever/Man Or Beast/Heaven Or Hell could be snippets of lyrics, yeah (lyrics from the title track, most probably). They could be titles of songs, if the album is a concept album (about Babylon?).

WOTW should be something... I mean, it is everywhere. My guess is: song title (probably for the single). Of course, there's a chance to be the title track of the album (not good title for an album imo and not very Maidenish). Belshazzar's feast is also not Maidenish, but if the album is called Babylon, the theme of the title track could be about those feast.
People aren’t paying enough attention to the picture on the Feast flyer:

A tower or citadel surrounded by lightning and skulls. Where have I seen something like this before?

Three words: Tower Of Babel. Ties in geographically with the Belshazzar reference, too.

Also, I’d say it’s a good bet that the flyer image is a sketchy rendition of the album cover, and Eddie’s face will be part of the tower in the center of the image where you can already see eye slots.
Spot on. Tower Of Babel (three words) is very plausible.

I just hope Eddie will not be just a face in the album cover.

753a1a87747dc0327effc8b1ab6a2d6070215bc2[1].jpeg
Some comment on the FC-forums:
Maybe I’m getting crazy, but I’ve been thinking for hours what 1 heart, 2 tongues, 3 ears, 4 eyes and 5 fingers can mean? I know there is the 54321 technique to deal with panic attacks, but maybe there is something else?

I bet that it means to be double album
Another double album? Possible. I think the album will be shorter than TBOS though. I can't imagine a longer album than TBOS... :p
ATG confirmed :D
Well, Bruce said that they will play it some day (remember his speech about ATG to some fans from Greece during 2019). Maybe the album was already recorded back then and he started thinking about the setlist - it is possible (remember how he made the setlist for SBIT tour after one concert in 2007, in Italy). If the album is about Babylon (or even just the title track), I want to believe that this time ATG has chances.

Have you seen this mentioned in your news or media (wherever you live)?
I haven't so I just sent link and brief synopsis by email to couple music magazines and medias here, Im pretty sure they pick up since Maiden is huge in Finland.

Yeah there was an article on hotpress.ie I posted a few pages back, and the writer Edwin McFee seems to be posting a bit of detective work on twitter

Like i said: Fall of Babylon :rocker:
Could be. We try to guess the three words, but I would like if the album is called only Babylon (even if only the title track is on this theme).

- Babylon is a great theme for a title track (and for a concept album too).

The album cover could be - Eddie as a Babylonian warrior standing in front of a destroyed city (with fallen trees) or the Tower of Babel. And around him the battle rages on..

Btw, I would like if the album cover is green.... the dominant colour to be green. We don't have a green Maiden album cover (AMOLAD is sort of).

Last edited:
Could be. We try to guess the three words, but I would like if the album is called only Babylon (even if only the title track is on this theme).

The album cover could be - Eddie as a Babylonian warrior standing in front of a destroyed city (with fallen trees) or the Tower of Babel. And around him the battle rages on..

Btw, I would like if the album cover is green.... the dominant colour to be green. We don't have a green Maiden album cover (AMOLAD is sort of).
Pretty green:
iron_maiden-the_book_of_souls-booklet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back