Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The writing’s on the wall, folks — Belshazzar’s Feast is the new Iron Maiden themed value meal at all UK Burger King restaurants that serve beer. Pair it with the Trooper variety of your choice, including the all-new BK-exclusive Lagercy Of The Beast, starting on July 15 for only £17! IMXVII indeed!

Found this small thing:

Rembrandt’s painting Belshazzar’s Feast was stolen in Bride Lane, London (in 1834).

Phantom Management is in Bridle Lane, London.

Walking from one of these lanes to the other takes 34 minutes (according to Google maps).
That’s 17 x 2. Looks like we get a double album.

Or better: two albums.

Last edited:
End of 2022 or early 2023??? Because of some booking issues that a band of Maiden's stature cannot manage?

That would just be an insane decision from the band to sit on an album already recorded in 2019

The album is coming out later this year. I have no evidence other than a feeling in my bones
Yes! My bones were right. Super hopeful about this new development

War of the Worlds (book by H.G. Wells)
Wind On the Water (surfing)
Watchers on the Wall (gaming)
Windows on the World (restaurant in the World Trade Center, New York)
Word of the Week
Women Of The World (website)
Writing on the Wall
Warriors of the World (online gaming group)
Worst of the Worst
Way of the Warrior (video game)
Winter of the Wolf (computer game)
Woodmen Of The World
Wanker of the Week
War of the Web (gaming)
Women on the Water
Writers of the Wind (website)
etc
etc
carry on here people

Whisper on the Wind a phrase Maiden themselves have used before

09. The Maroon and the Blue (Harris) 11.41

(Idea by national acrobat :--) )

They call Maroon "Claret" in the UK, so The Claret and The Blue, but good stuff none the less!

Although West Ham have never been close to ruling Brittania in their entire history:lol: Their last success was winning the FA Cup in 1980, the same year Maiden came out so maybe Steve jinxed them:lol:

I think Belshazzar's Feast is just part of the marketing. It's connected to the writing on the wall, but that's it.

Me too.

But there is a possibility there that it might be more than that, they are going all in with the imagery for one, plus the "live forever", "man or beast" and "heaven or hell" could be snippets of lyrics or could also be titles of other songs.

I definitely think there's way more to it than being only the name of the first single, i.e. if it is the single then it's likely the album title track too.

Found this small thing:

Rembrandt’s painting Belshazzar’s Feast was stolen in Bride Lane, London (in 1834).

Walking from one of these lanes to the other takes 34 minutes (according to Google maps).

Walking on the Woad? (Bruce has a bit of a lisp now)

Im ready for complete surprise when the announcement comes, sure album of course, but given the hints we know (or think we know) there's more to this. Once it's revealed it will be more easy to understand why this and why that. Fascinating and clever stuff.

Walking on the Woad? (Bruce has a bit of a lisp now)
Walking on the Welling (St)
Walking on the William (IV St)

You can walk via these two W streets to get there, from said lane to said lane. ;--)

All this madness started with WotW. But WotW is the link with the painting and Rembrandt and the date. We do not need another WotW to find out something. The album title has probably no WotW as abbreviation, we do not have to end with it.

Last edited:
Maybe WOTW has significance only to being related (title, letters of chorus or something else) as single?
Didn't the email suggest about three words, so could it be about the album title?
Wit Only The Wise (just had to try it here)

The significance is the date, namely the birthdate of the creator of the painting which has the writing on the Wall on it.
And/or perhaps also the creator and/or painting itself or something related to it. WotW is a clue to something else. Coming up with a different meaning for WotW would lead in another direction, whereas we already have quite some clues that all have to do with writing on the wall.

The significance is the date, namely the birthdate of the creator of the painting which has the Writing on the Wall on it.
And/or perhaps also the creator and/or painting itself or something related to it. Coming up with a different meaning for WotW would lead in another direction.
So, that confirms we actually don't know anything at all regarding the album? They will completely surprise with the announcement.
But it's surely fun to think these things here..

We can only guess, but two separate albums are not illogical imo. We'll hear it soon, probably on 15/7.
Ah, yes I remember that you're talking about this:
Found this small thing:

I bet that it means to be double album, not 2 different albums or releases.
But, yes as always looking forward to the news regarding this thing on july 15th.

People aren’t paying enough attention to the picture on the Feast flyer:

bf-final-black-on-white-jpg.15290
A tower or citadel surrounded by lightning and skulls. Where have I seen something like this before?

73774523-35B8-4C9D-9415-06F4DD242A2E.jpeg

Three words: Tower Of Babel. Ties in geographically with the Belshazzar reference, too.

Also, I’d say it’s a good bet that the flyer image is a sketchy rendition of the album cover, and Eddie’s face will be part of the tower in the center of the image where you can already see eye slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back