Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just might hear something new next year.
Didn't we all know this already?
We knew it, but the new bit is Shirley dropping more hints.

I actually think there wont be a legacy live album or dvd/blu ray will be straight to album 17 sometime in 2020 and all about the new album tour in 2021 doesnt leave any time to release one guess they decided back to back live albums isnt something they wanna do . And I cant see them releasing anything from this tour after a new album they have never done that .

I would like to read another of his diaries as he did with Dance of Death and The Final Frontier

It would be cool, yeah.
I actually think there wont be a legacy live album or dvd/blu ray will be straight to album 17 sometime in 2020 and all about the new album tour in 2021 doesnt leave any time to release one guess they decided back to back live albums isnt something they wanna do . And I cant see them releasing anything from this tour after a new album they have never done that .

Flight 666 and En Vivo! were back to back live albums (+ DVD's).

They have to release something from this incredible tour (at least video.../ for a live album - the only song from the setlist that is not on any live album is FTGGOG, but if there are some changes in the setlist for 2020 leg... idk. They probably will use recordings from 2018/2019 legs. If they release a video from the tour, I think they will also release a live album) - the best stage design from the band (so far) and one of the best setlists.... I think they will release something - tour that continues 3 years have to be accompanied with a video (ME tour being a exclusion). If the album will be released in September/October 2020, they can release the video/live album (or both) from the LOTB tour in December.... or save it for early 2021 before the start of the album tour. It's a compressed schedule, but they have time.

- do not forget that Death On The Road DVD was released in 2006 (the live album in 2005 / the concert was in 2003)

I think they may release live album/BR video in September/October and the 17th studio album in March 2021, before the promo tour will start.

Maybe it's time to release some DVD/Blue-ray Box set with Some of the gigs: A Matter of Life and Death non released dvd, Live chapter, Legacy of the Beast, and some concert of the 90's No prayer on the Road or Live at Donnington 92 and some docummentaries. I would buy it.

Maybe it's time to release some DVD/Blue-ray Box set with Some of the gigs: A Matter of Life and Death non released dvd, Live chapter, Legacy of the Beast, and some concert of the 90's No prayer on the Road or Live at Donnington 92 and some docummentaries. I would buy it.

They'll do that once they call it a day I suppose.

I read from a guy that has a friend that knows Adrians guitar tech, confirmed the album was done and will be the next release with a single "soon" whenever soon is . so if we have any hope for a tour DVD it's going to either not happen or be released way later at some point but for now it looks like album 17 will be the next thing we see

I read from a guy that has a friend that knows Adrians guitar tech, confirmed the album was done and will be the next release with a single "soon" whenever soon is . so if we have any hope for a tour DVD it's going to either not happen or be released way later at some point but for now it looks like album 17 will be the next thing we see
Source?

The thing is I doubt that Sean would be informed when the release of the 1st single is...

However, I think he might know if the album is recorded, since he is always in the studio with the band (has been since DOD).

The thing is I doubt that Sean would be informed when the release of the 1st single is...

However, I think he might know if the album is recorded, since he is always in the studio with the band (has been since DOD).
He would be if there’s a tour. Now I also may be wrong, but aren’t the guitar techs sometimes used in the studio?

Didn't Steve more or less confirm a live album from this tour? Wonder how that will fit in their schedule.

There was a long interview with Steve very recently where he mentioned filming the next part of the tour or something like that.

There will be a live album from British Lion coming one day, they have already recorded it and also mixed it, I believe he said so in an interview early this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back