Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched some videos from a book tour and they seem repeatable after a while. As far as cards go - maybe he's choosing the questions but he's doing this in a specific way so I would say that there will be not so many surprises.

I watched some videos from a book tour and they seem repeatable after a while.
As far as cards go - maybe he's choosing the questions but he's doing this in a specific way so I would say that there will be not so many surprises.

The first half? Definitely.
The Q&A session? Definitely not.

Perhaps this is just laying the groundwork for introducing a line of Iron Maiden branded frozen pizzas that meet Bruce’s high personal standards...?
I'd buy it. How bitchin' would it be if the pepperoni's are all arranged in the shape of Eddie's head?

BTW, we have a big frozen pizza brand in the States called "Red Baron Pizza." Why they chose to name an Italian food product after a German military vet from a World War is beyond me... but all of all the famous men who contributed to the German military efforts over the past 100 years, yeah, I'd probably go with the Red Baron, too. >Eww<

So it's not that crazy. Call it "Pizza Mind" & sell it with Trooper Beer...

So it's not that crazy. Call it "Pizza Mind" & sell it with Trooper Beer...

Iron Maiden's Pizza Mind:

1. Where Vegans Dare
2. Pepperonations
3. Flight Of Mushrooms
4. Die With Your Cheese On
5. Trooper Beer
6. Still Chicken
7. Quest For Beef
8. Sea In Meal
9. To Tame A Hunger (XXL menu)

Had to...

Anyways, back to the topic...

It seems to me that on the latest 2020 shows announcements and promo, they backed out LOTB hashtags, except on Instagram, where they seem to have some kind of default hashtags all along the LOTB tour. There is even no dates in the tour section on Instagram.

I think that it's not probable, but definitely possible, that the managment and possibly some band members wanted to extend LOTB, but some of the band members were against it and want to play new songs. Especially if Nicko came to managment and said that he doesn't know how long he has left, it's entirely possible they have overwritten the plans and the album will be released sooner.

But most likely it still looks like LOTB part III, with possibly a new song being played and the album being released in early September.

Anyways, back to the topic...

It seems to me that on the latest 2020 shows announcements and promo, they backed out LOTB hashtags, except on Instagram, where they seem to have some kind of default hashtags all along the LOTB tour. There is even no dates in the tour section on Instagram.

I think that it's not probable, but definitely possible, that the managment and possibly some band members wanted to extend LOTB, but some of the band members were against it and want to play new songs. Especially if Nicko came to managment and said that he doesn't know how long he has left, it's entirely possible they have overwritten the plans and the album will be released sooner.

But most likely it still looks like LOTB part III, with possibly a new song being played and the album being released in early September.

timing of tour dates being released is very similar to 2010/Final Frontier album release schedule. Press releases so far have same vibe, as I mentioned a few posts back.

I actually don't mind there being a legacy part 3 to begin the year if we still get an album after it then that's fine sets up a 2021-2022 world tour nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back