Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Bruce announce the release date of the new album tonight at Rock in Rio or will he wait to the last gig in Santiago? What do you think?

If there is something to announce then I could see them doing something like "check out our website next week for big news" or something along those lines, but I'd be surprised if he outright announced "we've an album out on xx/xx/xxxx" live from the stage

Hey guys, the tour finishes in 11 days. Here's a controversial suggestion: let's wait to see what happens. o_O

In fairness, the gig tonight is in the top 0.001% of all gigs Maiden have ever played in terms of attendance, and also with worldwide streaming audience, and it's probably on Brazilian/south American tv for all I know. It's not out of order to speculate that might be a platforn for an announcement of some sort.

With The Book of Souls the album announcement was less than three months before release if I remember correctly. I expect something similar now. If they announce it now, you would expect it to be out in January/February. And then a tour to follow. But the tour next summer is Legacy of the Beast, if we can trust the press release and social media. So no album news until next year. Either announcement or release around tour start. This is me speculating.

In fairness, the gig tonight is in the top 0.001% of all gigs Maiden have ever played in terms of attendance, and also with worldwide streaming audience, and it's probably on Brazilian/south American tv for all I know. It's not out of order to speculate that might be a platforn for an announcement of some sort.
Perhaps, but the desperation some people have for even a shred of news is a bit pathetic. Other bands are releasing new albums on a weekly basis. Iron Maiden are great but they can't be the only band that people here listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back