Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but the following press from the initial announcement doesn't. But yeah, it still looks like LOTB (80% sure of it)...

Responding to Matic22 and POTO:

Agreed, but what I've been speculating in the last few posts is whether this LOTB 3 is the exact same as LOTB 1 and 2, I think there's some signs that it might not be.

What happened with the Day of the Dead beer - will it be a new single?... Nah, I think I saw somewhere that it is a beer specifically for Mexico.

It was never intended to be a song, Kal. It's just another method of pandering to the Latin American audience, specifically Mexico in this case, by referring to Dia de Los Muertos (the Day of the Dead). The press release said that it would be "available from October to November 2019 in cask, bottle and through export listings".

Don't typically care about the remasters but interested in the AMOLAD one because I felt that album really needed a bit of a bass & treble boost on mastering. Can anyone who has the other ones comment on how they sound compared to the originals?

Don't typically care about the remasters but interested in the AMOLAD one because I felt that album really needed a bit of a bass & treble boost on mastering. Can anyone who has the other ones comment on how they sound compared to the originals?

Good. There's not a massive difference between them and the original masters, but they are far better than the 98 remasters. Bass sounds real good on them.

I see that they didn't remaster Dance Of Death's cover...

:lol: :lol:

I'd rather have it as it is than letting them change it, as they probably would have changed it for the worse (if at all possible). Look what happened to the covers of Iron Maiden and No Prayer for the Dying in the 1998 remasters!

:lol: :lol:

I'd rather have it as it is than letting them change it, as they probably would have changed it for the worse (if at all possible). Look what happened to the covers of Iron Maiden and No Prayer for the Dying in the 1998 remasters!

Someone should have sent Steve the better cover made by fan..the blue one Im talking about. It would have suited the remastered version pretty nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back