Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd be lucky if they started working on it in 2019 AFTER the LOTB tour over. Early 2020 at best.

With Steve touring with British Lion and Bruce on his book tour, I find it highly unlikely that they will find time to both go in the studio for a new album and rehearse for the upcoming LoTB leg.

https://mariskalrock.com/actualidad...no-ya-estamos-preparando-temas-proximo-disco/

via Google Translate

"Well, as is normal after a very long tour, we will take some time off ... well, rather them, because I plan to do some performances with British Lion this fall in Canada, Latin America and Japan , and I'll have to put the band back to the point. But I think that at the beginning of the year we will meet to start working on new themes, in fact we already have several ideas and some half-assembled songs for a new album. You know, you already know us, Iron Maiden does not stop, and the idea of a new album we already have in mind. "

With Steve touring with British Lion and Bruce on his book tour, I find it highly unlikely that they will find time to both go in the studio for a new album and rehearse for the upcoming LoTB leg.

What rehearse for the upcoming LOTB leg - the setlist will be the same.
:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back