Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closer. Be patient. :innocent:
Ok, so the dates that were published, were fake I assume, but the tour was right.

Anyway, I'm betting on Udine, Trst (Trieste), Graz or Klagenfurt.

And now when I said that, they will play in Pula (Arena, which would be fantastic) or Rijeka :p .

Tour is right. Change of dates has to be done, I don't know a reason for that change.

One of these cities is correct.
Arena in Pula would be fantastic, but venue is unfortunately way to small. I would love to see Maiden in Pula arena. They should play there one day and record live DVD/BR there.

Ok, so the dates that were published, were fake I assume, but the tour was right.

Anyway, I'm betting on Udine, Trst (Trieste), Graz or Klagenfurt.

And now when I said that, they will play in Pula (Arena, which would be fantastic) or Rijeka :p .

The Arena would be awesome, apart from the smallish capacity I also believe that loudness could be problematic.

The Arena would be awesome, apart from the smallish capacity I also believe that loudness could be problematic.
I was at David Gilmour concert in 2015. Great sound, no problem there. All these antic arenas does have great sound.

Maybe, but ancient architectural structures don't like all those vibrations. Playing rock concerts in amphitheaters of Pompeii, Nîmes, Arles is just a pure scandal. As for lyric spectacles, of course (i.e. Verona), it is not the same thing obviously.

Yeah acoustics should be great but I wonder would they get permission for a big PA.

Well the one who did the fake website of the tour probably just picked a few best known venues in the cities (eg Camp Nou, while the gig will probably be at Palau Saint Jordi and Stade De France gig will probably be at Bercy), but has somehow got to know that it will be LOTB summer tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back