3. Sea Of Madness
4. Alexander The Great
5. Transylvania
6. Thin Line Between Love And Hate

Encore:
1. Be Quick Or Be Dead
2. Holy Smoke
3. Iron Maiden

I'd take everything but the encore.... oh, to hear To Tame a Land or Sea of Madness and man what I'd give to hear TTLBLAH

I would really like to see The Phantom Of The Opera making a return on their setlist, along with them playing Alexander The Great for the first time live. Also pretty much anything they play from Somewhere In Time would be awesome

If it is a legacy of the Beast tour unfortunately the set its gonna contain all the usual fillers from TBOS and recent history tours. Trooper, Notb, Wrathchild, FOTD, 2m2m, phantom, Revelations, wasted years, rtth, aces high, iron maiden zzzzz. If the return of hallowed is the surprise.... Wow. So underwhelming! May as well throw sanctuary and running free in and we've just about picked the set list. Need a couple more. Ok evil and madness

I'll be very disappointed if the surprise that Dave talks is reslove the legal issue. Don't get me wrong, Hallowed should be return to the setlist as soon as possible , but maybe the surpise is that Maiden and Judas Priest will touring together :)
Pretty sure that the surprise he was talking about, is a tour and the upcoming live album (the interview was done before the announcement of a live album). Maybe they will return to the studio sometime next year, but I'm not surprised if we get a new studio album august/september 2019

I think new album will be released in autumn 2018.
They can record album this winter (maybe between january and march 2018), summer 2018 tour, Kevin Shirley can finish album in summer 2018, album release october 2018, album tour in 2019. :)

If it is a legacy of the Beast tour unfortunately the set its gonna contain all the usual fillers from TBOS and recent history tours. Trooper, Notb, Wrathchild, FOTD, 2m2m, phantom, Revelations, wasted years, rtth, aces high, iron maiden zzzzz. If the return of hallowed is the surprise.... Wow. So underwhelming! May as well throw sanctuary and running free in and we've just about picked the set list. Need a couple more. Ok evil and madness

I just dont understand how Legacy of the Beast rumour still stands. Someone posted an (obviously fake) picture from the Maiden website like 6 months ago and people still talk about as if it is a 'well sourced' rumour.

I just dont understand how Legacy of the Beast rumour still stands. Someone posted an (obviously fake) picture from the Maiden website like 6 months ago and people still talk about as if it is a 'well sourced' rumour.
That indeed was fake. The dates and venues are not right. But there are growing rumours about Maiden concerts in various venues (Palau Saint Jordi, Gran Canaria...) throghout Europe. So there will be a tour and Legacy Of The Beast tour makes sense before releasing the album in the autumn 2018 (this kind of a tour was the 2010 TFF leg and I believe that the 2015 TBOS leg would be something similar).

Needs more Wrathchild.
2018 Wrathchild World Tour setlist:

• The Ides Of March
  • Wrathchild (Killers version with special guest Paul DiAnno)
  • Wrathchild (Metal fot Muthas version with special guests Doug Sampson and Tony Parsons)
  • Wrathchild (1999 re recorded version)
  • Wrathchild (1976 original version with special guests Terry Rance, Paul Day, Ron Rebel and Dave Sullivan)
  • Wrathchild (Ruskin Arms 1980 version featuring special guest Dennis Stratton)
  • Wrathchild (1996 Brazil version with onstage Man on the Edge/Wrathchild rant featuring Blaze Bayley)
----
  • The Number of the Beast (Note: Performed in China as 'The Number of the Wrathchild' due to censorship)
  • Wrathchild (acoustic version)
  • Running Free (incl. Wrathchild singalong snipet)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is based on an Iron Maiden song but can't remember its name right now. Must be really deep cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back