Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wonderment; will I have to buy a Hellfest ticket before Maiden are announced or are acts announced before it sells out? If anyone has past experience of when Hellfest tickets are released/sold out/acts announced, please advise.
I hope Maiden dont do a festival tour but if they do I want to be there and i reckon Hellfest is a good shout.

There is a lot of irony in him boasting about his "British-ness" whilst doing it from the confines of his tropical mansion.
I thought I read that, aside from touring/business obligations, the only other time he visits the UK is during Christmas for family.
I think that I recently heard him say that he often comes to Britain, and that he is not sure he wants to stay abroad forever. That said, you can quit your country, whatever the reason is (job, marriage or even tax fleing) and still love it and raise the flag.

Would you mind writing a short summary for us who haven't read it?

Sure. The FC magazine contains 4 excerpts.

The first one is on religion and Bruce tells, with self-deprecating humour, how he was trying to convert people whilst a kid as a result of attending some religious camps he went to. His interest from Sunday church quickly shifted to wanking himself silly though, thanks to the expert advice from his mate Tim. The excerpt also describes some recollections about singing in choirs and being deemed as "NON-SINGER" at Oundle.

The second excerpt is on fencing and the difference it made to switch from fencing right-handed to doing it left-handed. He mentions having some trouble adjusting as a result of headbanging injury (I believe this one was from 1982) and his muscles having to re-program again.

The third bit is on the first Rock in Rio, with some tales about backstage wars between security guards, the gig being really important to break the band in South America (even though he implies not being completely happy with the performance and the sound being crap), and the whole experience being somewhat surreal.

The fourth and last excerpt deals with a nearly fatal experience flying in the USA. Pretty scary if you ask me.

I hope that helps!

has-anyone-hold-on-got-this-seen-serbia-o-o-2773708.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back