Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you are right and I'm confident this shit will be forbiden very soon, at least in France (as for Spain, I fear it lasts very long). Those monuments are just a marvellous heritage from the past and don't have to be used for a specific purpose, especially when it's damaging them.

Last edited:
I was in Athens last spring, and I was hoping a gig there. I'm turning this year, but, let's face it, Greece is not a market anymore I fear. How many young lads could afford a 60 euros gig ?

Last edited:
Granted, unfortunately we are not a market anymore, but from what I hear all metal fans would go nuts if Maiden were to play here. I, for one, have already started saving money in case they do decide to play here.

Fingers crossed...

Don’t you just hate the type of person who says “I know a secret and it’s really good but I can’t tell you”. Well well why the fuck did you open your mouth in the first place. Keep it firmly shut until you can say something lol.

Some people just like to feel important
Such clowns need teabagged into oblivion

Granted, unfortunately we are not a market anymore, but from what I hear all metal fans would go nuts if Maiden were to play here. I, for one, have already started saving money in case they do decide to play here.
Fingers crossed...

I hope I didn't sound rude and too direct. I know that Metal is very popular in Greece (the only place where I've seen many people wearing Cirith Ungol tee-shirt, that says something :D), but I think managers are way more cynical : a not very populated country, an economic crisis = skip it. I hope I'm wrong, and I would love to see Maiden in Athens.

Last edited:
I hope I didn't sound rude and too direct. I know that Metal is very popular in Greece (the only place where I've seen many people wearing Cirith Ungol tee-shirt, that says something :D), but I think managers are way more cynical : a not very populated country, and economic crisis = skip it. I hope I'm wrong, and I would to see Maiden in Athens.

Nope not rude at all don't worry, what you wrote is the truth: the cynicism of the managers. Can't see how they will play at e.g. Bulgaria (if the rumors are true) and not here-no offense to Bulgaria, but I think we're pretty much on the same page regarding the economic crisis.

Hello guys ! What classics do you think Maiden will play, if this tour Legacy of the Beast 2018 is true - according to the poster they will play classics , some of it for the last time live. I really hope for Alexander the Great finally to be played live !!! With 3 guitarists it will be sound epic :) :):)

The Fugitive really ? I don't think it is a classic , but it's a very good song, for sure :) It's kind of like a clone to The Assassin :D

I think we will hear Iron Maiden, Run to the Hills, The Number of the Beast, The Trooper, Revelations, 2 Minutes to Midnight, The Evil That Men Do, Fear of the Dark and hopefully Hallowed Be Thy Name. Maybe a surprise as well.

I think we will hear Iron Maiden, Run to the Hills, The Number of the Beast, The Trooper, Revelations, 2 Minutes to Midnight, The Evil That Men Do, Fear of the Dark and hopefully Hallowed Be Thy Name. Maybe a surprise as well.

I know it's their hit songs , but i want something different - Judas Be My Guide would be great surprise and it is a fantastic song , one of the best songs on Fear album , I quite like it ! More songs from the 90's will be great since they only play Fear of the Dark from all of the 4 albums of the 90's !

Iron Maiden the song, always will be on the setlist , but I don't like this song. Maybe if it has a solo on it , it will be better.
I think Number and Trooper must be on every setlist , because is 2 of their best hit songs. I know both have been played over and over the years , but also i must say, if the tour is about greatest hits like Givme Ed tour , these two songs must be on the set !

I'll be very surprising if Run to the Hills made it to the set . It's quite hard for Bruce to sing now , and the ''cancer'' thing, not only that , they don't play it on the album tours anymore !!! Steve and Adrian will be doing the backing vocals but , it's a fantastic song and deserve it to be on the setlist.
The only song I personally think Bruce don't do well nowadays is Aces High. Maybe if it is the 1st song on the set it will be different.

It seems that Revelations is a favorite song for the band to play on recent years , but I think if it has to be choose form the Piece of Mind -> Flight of Icarus . That's a monumental song and the last time they performe it live was 1986 :(.

More songs from the 2000's albums will be great , for sure - from Brave New World - that's my favorite Maiden album and hase some great classics for the band !

2 Minutes to Midnight -> that is a ''must'' song if they do greatest hits . I will be very happy to see it returns to the setlist.

The Evil That Men Do is in my top 5 , if not 5 , top 10 songs from Maiden , and for me has to be on every setlsit !

Fear of the Dark is always be on the setlist , it is a fan favorite and for me a fantastic song.
I hope they deal the lawsuit and Hallowed return to the set , It is their best song (best song of all time) and nowadays is very hard at least from 2012 for Bruce to sing.

I think I don't wanna hear more from Wrathchild . One of my favorites , but on The Book of Souls tour 2017 , I think they should do, to say No Prayer for the Dying the song , which is superb instead of Wrathchild - enough of it.

And more songs from Fear album would be great - Judas,Childhood's,Be Quick,From Here,Afraid,Chains of Misery (good song) and Wasting Love - that's the best power-ballad from Maiden and a great song. I love this song :wub:

And all this songs you mention has been played during Maiden England tour 2012-2014 !
It is a ''must'' to be played rare songs - for the band , to not copy themselves. :)

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd actually be surprised if they managed to resolve the legal issues surrounding that song in time for the tour next year. So it totally counts!

I'll be very disappointed if the surprise that Dave talks is reslove the legal issue. Don't get me wrong, Hallowed should be return to the setlist as soon as possible , but maybe the surpise is that Maiden and Judas Priest will touring together :)

Yeah...Maiden will play Breaking the Law, and Judas will play Judas Be My Guide:puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back