Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think H is doing a LeBron with his bandana and hasn't had a transplant.
Just my two cents.

ccbp71wxtxyagg1r6thl.jpg

No Prayer and Fear are my 2 least favorite Maiden albums so I'd rather not see a tour with those. Even though, I wouldn't mind seeing the songs I do like performed such as Tailgunner, No Prayer For The Dying, Run Silent Run Deep, Be Quick Or Be Dead, and Wasting Love. Well, I guess if they did do a 90's tour, those songs would pretty much cover everything so maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, not read it elsewhere but as it's 30 year anniversary of SSOASS next year it would be awesome if they played the album in its entirety.
The other hour of the set could be for favourites old and new.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, not read it elsewhere but as it's 30 year anniversary of SSOASS next year it would be awesome if they played the album in its entirety.
The other hour of the set could be for favourites old and new.

have you missed the last 2 history tours? They played 4 songs from SSOASS in 2008-2009 and 5 songs from it on the Seventh son rebirth tour in 2012.... If there's any album they missed from the 80s, it's SIT.... NOTHING at all done for the 30th anniversary for that album at all.... don't expect anything for SSOASS either since it was a feature album on 2 of the last 4 tours.... they actually never did an anniversary celebration for anything except Number of the Beast in 2007 being the 25th year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back