Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

srfc

Ancient Mariner
Bruce dropping hints again:

"I do love this pinball machine because when I have to remember the lyrics to the new album and stuff like that and learn it"

I think he means the new Live album since he then goes through a list of songs from it.

srfc

Ancient Mariner
Why does he have to learn the lyrics to those? In any case, that was a weird thing to say. Doesn't make sense to me at all.

Yeah it makes no sense. How would a pinball machine with a list of old songs on it teach him the lyrics to a new album either?

GhostofCain

Ancient Mariner
Yeah it makes no sense. How would a pinball machine with a list of old songs on it teach him the lyrics to a new album either?

It does make no sense apart from some very random teasing, but I would not be surprised if at some point in the next few months we get a video, filmed on the same day as the last couple of videos, of Bruce announcing the new album.

Niall Kielt

Ancient Mariner
With that hair, Bruce looks like he spends most of his time in the attic circling every fifth and seventeenth letter on pages three and nine of the Sunday Times looking for messages about recent schemes of the Alpha-Draconians.
How do you know our code?

Perun

Dominus et deus
Staff member
How do you know our code?

watching-you-gif.gif