Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the monkey mask has gone
It's gone, so are the monkeys... Someone who attended the Brooklyn show has it at home. Everything apart from the hoodie, the military jacket, and the sleeveles leather shirt/jacket (which Bruce also wore during the ME) ended in the crowd.

Received it yesterday in France. Most fans on the official board seem delighted, but I'm not that ecstatic. Nothing new about their plans for next year.

Good issue as far as I am concerned. Mostly focused on Maiden, with little to no references to British (Tax Exile) Lion and the beers. :D The excerpts from Bruce's book were nice.

I agree it would have been nice to get any information on their plans for 2018 though.

I don't think TRATB will come back as it takes up a lot of setlist space (which is becoming more crowded with each subsequent album). With a few exceptions, the album epics usually don't come back unless it's a special tour.

Good issue as far as I am concerned. Mostly focused on Maiden, with little to no references to British (Tax Exile) Lion and the beers. :D The excerpts from Bruce's book were nice.

I agree it would have been nice to get any information on their plans for 2018 though.
What's that thing with Tax Exile ? And British Lion never received much exposure in the fan club mag. The excerpts from Bruc's book confirmed my fears. Verbal, self-centered (I know this is the point of an autobiography, but I think we'll reach new heights with this one). I, me, myself, I will join your band, but I'll remain a free spirit. Masturbation in grand style.

Agreed. I will obviously buy znd read the stuff, which will vastly improve my english. But I'm quite sure I will be eager to get new information about Maiden, on his relationship with Harris, and often be pissed by his tendancy to consider he is the center of the universe.

I can see I have hit a nerve! :lol:

What's that thing with Tax Exile ?

Steve Harris has been living in the Bahamas as a tax exile for a while. As a taxpayer, the fact that he was boasting about his Britishness when promoting his side project whilst at the same time relocating to a tax haven in the midst of a period when all public services were being cut, felt like being kicked in the teeth.

And British Lion never received much exposure in the fan club mag.

It has received exposure, but certainly it is more deserved than when we had Lauren Harris interviewed and heavily promoted. :lol:

The excerpts from Bruc's book confirmed my fears. Verbal, self-centered (I know this is the point of an autobiography, but I think we'll reach new heights with this one). I, me, myself, I will join your band, but I'll remain a free spirit.

The excerpts from Bruce's book confirmed what I was hoping for: an eccentric recount of fascinating stories from a musician with a life much more interesting than most. After reading the very entertaining autobiography by Mike Scott (with a style not that different to Bruce's), I can't wait to read this one. Each to their own I guess.

Masturbation in grand style.

Yes, that discovery is also featured in one of the excerpts. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back