Iron Maiden songs that you flat out dislike?

Ah! Do not blame me when you obviously do not understand nothing from music.... when you listed 37 songs that you dislike from a band that has weak songs (by their standards) that can be count on one hand !

My one hand hath many fingers, it seems. 37 is a modest number in that respect.

Ahh, buddy I was just yanking yer chain with the namecheck. Thought you’d appreciate the humour, not take it as a posted tumor.

You have my whole Top 5 of the two latest albums on your list. Yes, I know I have a strange taste, and that these songs are on a lot of people's dislike lists! :bigsmile:

Oops, this is a dislike thread, and I listed the songs I flat out like. Sorry! ;)

Ah, buddy, you have a top 5 for the latest albums, that's nice. I'm hard pressed to have a top 5 for the past 20 years.
I'm getting my hearing checked next time I see a doctor. I swear.

I would actually really like to know your top 5 since I haven't seen you praise more than maybe 2 songs from that period.:D

Benjamin Breeg would be one - that's the last time I can recall being (mildly) excited by Iron Maiden.

These days I'm mildly excited by Bruce's hair. There are more things I need to have checked with the dear doctor man soon it'd seem, buddy.

You have my whole Top 5 of the two latest albums on your list. Yes, I know I have a strange taste, and that these songs are on a lot of people's dislike lists! :bigsmile:

Oops, this is a dislike thread, and I listed the songs I flat out like. Sorry! ;)

I would very much appreciate a list of your top Paul tracks though, buddy girl.
It need nay be narrowed down to five if ya catch my jive in this here hive.

Ah, buddy, you have a top 5 for the latest albums, that's nice. I'm hard pressed to have a top 5 for the past 20 years.
I'm getting my hearing checked next time I see a doctor. I swear.
Can you please make a top 16 Iron Maiden album list, Buddy.

My one hand hath many fingers, it seems. 37 is a modest number in that respect.

Ahh, buddy I was just yanking yer chain with the namecheck. Thought you’d appreciate the humour, not take it as a posted tumor.

When I read your post, buddy I felt like:

''I'm running and hiding in my dreams you're always there
You're the Phantom of the Opera, you're the devil, you're just out to scare
''....

When I read your post, buddy I felt like:

''I'm running and hiding in my dreams you're always there
You're the Phantom of the Opera, you're the devil, you're just out to scare
''....
Good to see the Di'anno era appreciated.

I would very much appreciate a list of your top Paul tracks though, buddy girl.
It need nay be narrowed down to five if ya catch my jive in this here hive.
Why not. :) This is my Top 5, first 2 albums. The songs are not in any order, though. Prepare to be shocked, this might be better in the blasphemy thread!
-Prowler (love the music, the lyrics probably not so much :D)
-Wrathchild (really rockin')
-Prodigal Son (surprise!)

-Purgatory
-Twilight Zone (This sounds lame, I know, but I love the romantic story in these lyrics. As you know, most Maiden is not very romantic. These songs are quite important to me actually.)

Since this is the dislike thread, let me get myself back on track by mentioning some songs I actively dislike:
-Chains of Misery (depressing lyrics)
-Hooks in You ( I really hate the lyrics)
-Mother Russia (Don't like the lyrics here either)

Back