Iron Maiden songs that you flat out dislike?

I've long held a theory that Fear of The Dark is the most boring album maiden have ever done- not the worst (vxi) but certainly the dullest. Which brings me to "The Apparition". God knows I love this band, but I can't imagine ever hearing the phrase "Extra sensory perception. Life after death. Telepathy" without cringing. Quest for Fire, Alexander and AOI all have similarly shit lyrics but at least theres a decent tune behind them. This dull, plodding number is steve at his laziest and when you hear the exciting stuff bruce+adrian were knocking out a few years later u can tell they were right to leave.

Midnight

The Ever Present "It"

Samantas5855

Ancient Mariner
Gotta agree with that, I got very bored with AMOLAD, the fatiguing sound didn't help either. The longest day is the best song on the album and a very good one but the chorus feels off to me.

Edit:Btw, I really like the apparition, small song and the way it starts with Now I'm here can you see me is very nice

Jer

Abysmal display of mental decay
How about albums? I can't listen to No Prayer for the Dying or Fear of the Dark at all. I absolutely loathe those two albums.
I’m able to listen to any of them, but I usually avoid the debut, Fear Of The Dark, The X Factor, and Virtual XI as full albums, and just cherry pick the better stuff from them.