Iron Maiden RPG video game coming!

The website says there are no plans to release the music as a soundtrack.

Is there much in the way of unreleased live tracks in the game?

I honestly have not heard a single unreleased or live track yet. It's just all studio cuts looped without any vocals (other than the scream).

It's hard to tell what the music has been taken from, I'm not sure all of it is from the studio. Like MrK says, though, it's just parts of songs looped and there's no vocals other than a scream. I'm on the second world now.

I've tried to add everyone who sent Trooper requests, but it's not working. Will try again later.

Well this is a massive dissappointment!

Soooooo boring. The first level was just 5/6 of these stupid turn based fights on the same exact bit of scenery every time. The fights are just ridiculous, simply tap the screen and again when the circles meet and hey presto, you win every time.

The story is the most convoluted tripe imaginable and the game tries to make out its so deep and complicated yet I had no idea what the hell I was doing apart from tapping the screen when the circles met and getting a perfect hit every time. I've so far managed to get to the third world and was only playing to see if things changed but it's just more of the same just with a slightly different background and enemy models.

This is ed hunter all over again, loads of promise but well under delivered.

Even as a die hard maiden fan I find this an insult and will not be going back to it. I say an insult because we've now had 2 crappy games yet surely a decent developer could easily come up with a cracking third person action adventure game with Eddie as the star and levels based on the album covers.

I'm not sure what I was expecting with this to be honest. All this talk of RPG I thought I was gonna be able to control Eddie moving around this vast world and interacting with characters, upgrading weapons and magic and fighting bad guys. You know, like an actual RPG. No this is nothing more than an on rails screen tapping bore-a-thon trying to cash in on the maiden name.

Phew!!! Rant over

Well this is a massive dissappointment!

Soooooo boring. The first level was just 5/6 of these stupid turn based fights on the same exact bit of scenery every time. The fights are just ridiculous, simply tap the screen and again when the circles meet and hey presto, you win every time.

The story is the most convoluted tripe imaginable and the game tries to make out its so deep and complicated yet I had no idea what the hell I was doing apart from tapping the screen when the circles met and getting a perfect hit every time. I've so far managed to get to the third world and was only playing to see if things changed but it's just more of the same just with a slightly different background and enemy models.

This is ed hunter all over again, loads of promise but well under delivered.

Even as a die hard maiden fan I find this an insult and will not be going back to it. I say an insult because we've now had 2 crappy games yet surely a decent developer could easily come up with a cracking third person action adventure game with Eddie as the star and levels based on the album covers.

I'm not sure what I was expecting with this to be honest. All this talk of RPG I thought I was gonna be able to control Eddie moving around this vast world and interacting with characters, upgrading weapons and magic and fighting bad guys. You know, like an actual RPG. No this is nothing more than an on rails screen tapping bore-a-thon trying to cash in on the maiden name.

Phew!!! Rant over
But is it better than KISS pinball?

In all honesty: I have no idea how a lot of the power up stuff works. I just keep making people stronger.

I will say: the difference in difficulty between the Powerslave world and the AMOLAD world is incredibly vast.

In all honesty: I have no idea how a lot of the power up stuff works. I just keep making people stronger.

I will say: the difference in difficulty between the Powerslave world and the AMOLAD world is incredibly vast.
If you're that far maybe you can answer this.

How did you beat the Garden of Aset level? I kill off the bosses minions and come close to killing the boss but it just replenishes all of its health and and revives the minions.

Back