Iron Maiden RPG video game coming!

Just redeemed a whole bunch of ironite towards 4 rare souls. I got 4 allied soldiers.. :facepalm:

Where do you find legendary souls? One of my Troopers has a five star allied general, I assume they got it from a legendary soul.

Where do you find legendary souls? One of my Troopers has a five star allied general, I assume they got it from a legendary soul.
The only way I know how to get them is to buy one for 30$ and to beat the last level 'Number of the Beast' on legendary. But he could of got the Trooper from a rare soul too, though to me that seems like impossible. I've probably opened 40 of them and have only gotten as high as a 4 star.

I got my 4-star Reaper Eddie from a 3-star soul.

I got my 5-star Pharoah Eddie (my only 5-star) from a legendary sentinel soul, bought for 1250 trooper points.

Definitely my two best and rarest pulls. Everything else I've gotten is just always 1-3 star junk. It's just all RNG.

I got my 4-star Reaper Eddie from a 3-star soul.

I got my 5-star Pharoah Eddie (my only 5-star) from a legendary sentinel soul, bought for 1250 trooper points.

Definitely my two best and rarest pulls. Everything else I've gotten is just always 1-3 star junk. It's just all RNG.
Still better than anything I've ever pulled.

I just cleared a battle only for my internet connection to die before I got the rewards. I've lost everything. :(

Must have just been a fix. Got on just a bit ago, Night City is still locked, and no update on Arena or anything of the sort.

There's a chance the maintenance could mean though that these features are close?

I honestly forgot this game existed. It sounds better than Ed Hunter though, which, whilst not difficult, is good.

It has finally happened...

I pulled a 5 star character from a rare soul I bought from ironite. It is a Nomad, though it is no Eddie, I will take it!

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that. Those powerful allies can be the difference makers in hard levels.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that. Those powerful allies can be the difference makers in hard levels.
True. I really would like an Eddie that can deal a bit more damage though. But nothing would be better than Corrupt General. That thing is so OP.

Finally got a 4 star Eddie. It's the original Eddie. I'd rather have my Solider Eddie at 4 star, but I'm short of too much stuff to level him up.

Me whenever I'm visiting this thread and I read about corrupt generals, 3 or 4-star Eddies and Evo shards and I don't know what it's about...

Vqmm_f-maxage-0.gif

Oh, well you should sign up, then, and send trooper requests to folks who are on here. You can use our champions and we can advise you on the best talismans to equip your characters.

I think they're more generous with the 2 stars evolution shards, too, mostly in the lower Lord of Light levels. Those were proving really hard to come by when playing with lower level characters.

Back