Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

I think Paul is banned from the states is he not?
I remember he was going to tour the states in 2013 but then that all got canceled and he blamed the promoter. I always wondered if it was visa issues due to his criminal convictions. That was the only attempt Im aware of him trying to come to the states since his fraud bust.

Josh Klinghoffer (ex-RHCP) got inducted in 2012, even though he only joined the band in 2007, and recorded his first album with the band in 2011.

The band is eligible for induction 25 years after the release of their debut. It doesn't have to be like that for specific members and their first albums with the band.

The band is eligible for induction 25 years after the release of their debut. It doesn't have to be like that for specific members and their first albums with the band.
Huh. Well, then they’re just being dicks.

Leaving Blaze out is a dick move. Really.

That said, this class is a strong one. That said, would love to se IM, FF, RATM and Tina Turner make it.

I can imagine Steve wouldn't like Blaze being excluded, and that he would feel it would be ridiculous to go on stage with Dennis Stratton instead.

On a sidenote, Ritchie Blackmore didn't attend when Deep Purple were inducted. :notworthy:

Josh Klinghoffer (ex-RHCP) got inducted in 2012, even though he only joined the band in 2007, and recorded his first album with the band in 2011.

Okay. Then complete dick move indeed.

I can imagine Steve wouldn't like Blaze being excluded, and that he would feel it would be ridiculous to go on stage with Dennis Stratton instead.

On a sidenote, Ritchie Blackmore didn't attend when Deep Purple were inducted. :notworthy:
But Ritchie Blackmore wasn't exclude, he refused to go.

Dio was excluded when Sabbath got it, because HoF doesn't care about Sabbath post 70s

Back