Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

What would the going rate be on one of those 330ml bottles normally in an off licence? It seems expensive, the best part of 30 euro for 12 330ml bottles, you could get the same amount of 500ml bottles of similar quality beers for that price easily enough.

Are people still drinking it in the UK? I haven't seen it in an Irish off licence in years, and apart from Trooper 666, the Red and The Black, and Hallowed, I've never seen any of the other beers in an off licence.

Trooper and Trooper IPA can be easily found in my local off licence (you can get 3 500ml bottles for a fiver).

The box set is a bit of a ripoff: same beer in smaller bottles at a higher price.

As an engineer/scientist you should know that's hardly achievable.

When there’s a will there’s a way!

Edit: if a wombat can do it in one direction, Bruce can probably do it in the other:

This post is not to be taken seriously by Maiden fans who are easily offended.

Last edited:
"I'm really happy we're not there and I would never want to be there," he continued. "If we're ever inducted, I will refuse — they won't bloody be having my corpse in there."

"Rock and roll music does not belong in a mausoleum in Cleveland," Bruce added. "It's a living, breathing thing, and if you put it in a museum, then it's dead. It's worse than horrible, it's vulgar."

Maiden is out of the question for "Hall of Fame", they're not anti-establishment ala punk, but they are against that particular one.

Steve being indifferent is just his way of not giving them any attention. Bruce's rants could've been misinterpreted like "we're long overdue" and then he needed to clarify himself by saying this bluntly.

"If we're ever inducted, we will refuse" - it's just that he isn't in position to make that statement for everyone. But it would be so.

8BDA903E-B955-4A0C-9609-E8670A4C8A5E.jpeg
Is this a fucking joke??? Look, no matter what people think of Blaze and his stint in Maiden, he was an integral part of the band and helped leave the door open for Bruce to return and lead them into superstar territory. The fact that’s he’s the only member to record albums with the band and not get inducted is fucking bullshit. Seriously? Seriously???

I also expect Bruce will change his tune if Maiden are inducted. But I also would not be surprised if they do as he said and respectfully decline.

Back