Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

I've heard from source that there's possibly another court case and lawsuit coming for Iron Maiden, but I won't be posting any details yet and such just in case it doesn't evolve to the court. I was surprised to hear about another but..hopefully this will go away.

According to this article, Bruce's daughter is 28, which makes me doubt that there is any source at all...
Bruce talked about his reunion with their kids after the tour and he said about their age in that argentine interview.
I think the 90% of that article is taken from what Bruce said in that interview. And I think the journalist knows about his fortune and how is his relationship with his wife and she build an nasty article full of shit made for that sort of press.

Right, you guys go read your tabloids, watch your soap operas, talk about other people's marriages and poke your noses into other people's lives.

If anybody needs me, I'll be out listening to heavy metal, thank you very much.

The evidence that I’ve seen points to Paddy and Bruce being separated with the latter having a new girlfriend with whom he currently lives in Paris.

What I don’t get is how some can jump to conclusions like the following:
That’s sad to hear that Bruce left his family for a younger floozy trophy wife.

We don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes to make these kinds of statements. This sort of talk is pointless and pretty rude as well. Can we just go back to talking about how ATG is for sure gonna be played on the next leg of LOTB?

The evidence that I’ve seen points to Paddy and Bruce being separated with the latter having a new girlfriend with whom he currently lives in Paris.

What I don’t get is how some can jump to conclusions like the following:

We don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes to make these kinds of statements. This sort of talk is pointless and pretty rude as well. Can we just go back to talking about how ATG is for sure gonna be played on the next leg of LOTB?
Do you think Bruce would be capable of that? I think it would take a hell of a lot out of him......hope so cos I'm seeing them in Belfast

For f**k’s sake - none of us knows what actually happened between Bruce and his wife (or when) and frankly it’s not our business. There are two sides to every story. Their children are all fully grown adults. If Bruce is happy, great. For all we know maybe his wife has a new boyfriend and is happy too. Who cares.

ALEXANDER THE GREAT 2020.

Haha, that's pretty nicely put. 2 Minutes is secured and there were couple similar kinda riffs out there..
But no..for this case, it's yet another ex-member but I could see this one go away, so Im not gonna put the further info here.

Barry Purkis going after Bruce’s Samson royalties?

What's sadder is this comment is so full of baseless speculation that it borders on being a flat out lie. There are SO MANY possibilities of what could have happened, if anything at all, that speculating is a waste of time. I'll become interested in this if/when it ever affects the music.

What's sadder is this comment is so full of baseless speculation that it borders on being a flat out lie. There are SO MANY possibilities of what could have happened, if anything at all, that speculating is a waste of time. I'll become interested in this if/when it ever affects the music.

99% chance my comment is 100% accurate, and you know it. I love Bruce as an artist, but this just looks like the typical rich famous guy dick move. Got to have that hot young p*ssy.

Back