Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Hello Fabio. I don't know if you have read the entire interview but if you did you probably noticed is written in a strange (I would say BAD) english. This is because the interview was written in spanish and then badly translated to english. Now, by doing so, the comment Bruce made was badly translated and came as he had a girlfriend and split Paddy... As a matter of fact Bruce and his entire family attended a show recently so I don't think he had a divorce...

On another note, let's PLEASE not delve into the personal life of the members. I have just answered the question because I've become quite tired of people making a fuss about the commentary when is quite obvious that the whole interview is pretty badly written

That really changes things, definitely.
We should blame it on the bad translator, then.
Thank you for the clarification :)

It's very possible that Bruce & Janick friendship could have started in a Slade concert in December 18th, 1982 at Hammersmith Odeon, London.
(Slade played there on 17th & 18th December of 1982)
(Taken from Kerrang's magazine January 1983)

It's very possible that Bruce & Janick friendship could have started in a Slade concert in December 18th, 1982 at Hammersmith Odeon, London.
(Slade played there on 17th & 18th December of 1982)
(Taken from Kerrang's magazine January 1983)

View attachment 10698

Nice find but, if I am not mistaken, Bruce knew Janick before he (i.e. Bruce) joined Maiden.

Last edited:
Back