Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

No end in sight to lucrative tours if this ends up being true... :innocent:
SHIIIIT !!!
In 2018 his marriage to Paddy started to fall apart.
The couple have no immediate plans for divorce – but if legal proceedings begin Bruce will have to carve up his estimated £90million fortune.

About the woman…I won't talk about her just I hope she won't be the new Yoko Ono.
Anyway I think Bruce has lost his private life forever.

Paris 2016.
Btw, Is the guy of the watches?

Last edited:
The Blabbermouth comments section tends to be filled with shit, but I must admit I chuckled at the comment “Chemical Separation” posted by someone there. :lol:

We don't have to hold our nose into what is not our business after all.
But even if it was, I really don't get why anyone is just believing this kind of reporting. The Mail and Blabbermouth are both simply regurgitating what the Mirror reported - and are freely admitting that this is what they have done. (Why is the Mail hiding behind the Mirror, I wonder?) The Mirror's only reference is that one line from the Spanish interview and some quotes from "our source" (who predictably isn't named), who claims to be close enough to the alledged "girlfriend" to know all her nearest concerns, and yet is entirely prepared to sell her out to the press. (NB this unnamed source, assuming it is a real person, may or may not be the same person GhostofCain encountered on the fanclub forum. Making herself a bit important? Just a thought ...) Oh, and a photo that looks like it was cut out of a swimwear catalogue.

As evidence goes it's slightly more flimsy than Bazza McKay's last set of court papers. Why are people just swallowing it whole?!!? It's like they actually want it to be true. Why?

The Mirror's only reference is that one line from the Spanish interview and some quotes from "our source" (who predictably isn't named), who claims to be close enough to the alledged "girlfriend" to know all her nearest concerns, and yet is entirely prepared to sell her out to the press.
I'm going to stop you right there, because calling out a (major) legitimate news site for using anonymous sources is a bit dumb. They have vetting processes and are more than capable of making the distinction between "okay this is real juicy but the source is crap and we'll probably get sued" and "off to the print it goes". To claim otherwise is to basically feed into the "fake news" nonsense that a certain someone has instigated recently.

There's plenty of people out there that are plausibly close enough to Bruce that they would have this kind of insider information that can also be verified as having that sort of access. Most of those people would probably prefer their name stays off it. Calling this flimsy or shoddy reporting is pure nonsense, because that's essentially solely motivated by a wish to protect the image of noted public figure Bruce Dickinson and it's literally what this very forum was speculating about a while ago until a moderator stepped in. It's blind fanboyism, not well-placed or honestly motivated critique.

FWIW I agree with that decision and I don't think the particulars of Bruce's marriage are any of our business, but that's my opinion and the press does not give a damn about playing favorites when they have a scoop that no doubt buys them clicks, given that Bruce is a decently well-known public figure especially in the UK. It's all part of the publicity game.

SHIIIIT !!!
In 2018 his marriage to Paddy started to fall apart.
The couple have no immediate plans for divorce – but if legal proceedings begin Bruce will have to carve up his estimated £90million fortune.

About the woman…I won't talk about her just I hope she won't be the new Yoko Ono.
Anyway I think Bruce has lost his private life forever.

Paris 2016.
Btw, Is the guy of the watches?

View attachment 10757
Why was she on Ed Force One in 2016?

Why was she on Ed Force One in 2016?
I have no idea Gemma
Maybe she (as journalist) was doing some interviews to the band or the support band or a report. She has a youtube channel making interviews to Metal musicians… Or just she was invited like the "Watch man". I think the article says she was follow the band many years.

But even if it was, I really don't get why anyone is just believing this kind of reporting. The Mail and Blabbermouth are both simply regurgitating what the Mirror reported - and are freely admitting that this is what they have done. (Why is the Mail hiding behind the Mirror, I wonder?) The Mirror's only reference is that one line from the Spanish interview and some quotes from "our source" (who predictably isn't named), who claims to be close enough to the alledged "girlfriend" to know all her nearest concerns, and yet is entirely prepared to sell her out to the press. (NB this unnamed source, assuming it is a real person, may or may not be the same person GhostofCain encountered on the fanclub forum. Making herself a bit important? Just a thought ...) Oh, and a photo that looks like it was cut out of a swimwear catalogue.

As evidence goes it's slightly more flimsy than Bazza McKay's last set of court papers. Why are people just swallowing it whole?!!? It's like they actually want it to be true. Why?

I wouldn’t be surprised if the source is closer to Paddy than to Bruce’s girlfriend, taking into account how the piece mentions that Paddy nursed him during Bruce’s cancer treatment.

Back