Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

On the next leg of the tour, they're going to surprise us with a choreography that they are going to show on stage and of course have to practise together and not just via Skype. :D

Been there, done that!

26682.gif

France is the country of romance. They are all shagging like rabbits.

Oh, we are so far away from understanding what is going on.

I've also got something so that we can continue like this: On the next leg of the tour, they're going to surprise us with a choreography that they are going to show on stage and of course have to practise together and not just via Skype. :D
Omg, they will do it on the stage? :wub:

OK, we know for sure (or almost for sure) that 5 members of the band are there : Bruce, Nicko, Adrian, Dave and Janick. What about Steve ? Bruce has also Pooch as sound engineer on his solo tour. In south-eastern France, there are some recording studios that could fit for the band : Miraval studios in Castle Miraval. In the 70's, the 80's and the 90's, some great names of pop, rock and metal recorded there : Pink Floyd ('The Wall') and Judas Priest ('Painkiller') among some others like AC/DC ('Blow Up Your Video'), Rammstein ('Mutter'), The Cure ('Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me') or Chris Rea ('The Road To Hell')... Nowadays, the owners of the studios are the american actor Brad Pitt and the french sound engineer and producer Damien Quintard (who worked with Brian Eno and Sade, for example). That could be a beginning of an explanation : Maiden members being all in one place in the same time to visit these studios and see if they can record there next year or this summer... ;)

True. But if everyone is actually there then it's something that requires them to be in the same room. And it's not recording an album in less than 2 weeks (and I hope to God not :lol:)
In a recent interview for the french version of Rolling Stone magazine, Bruce said that he and Leana don't want to be in Paris throughout the period of the Olympic Games. That's not perfect for him to have a rest after the tour and prepare the next one with Maiden if he should stay in Paris with Olympic Games around. SO, it's very likely that Miraval Studios in south-eastern France (the studio is in the Miraval domain own by Brad Pitt, it's a big wineyard with a "castle" in the middle) could play a big role. There is a lot of place AND there are also some rooms that can host a lot of musicians... It's perfect for Maiden to be there from now to mid-August. They can easily record there and have a break in the "garrigue". They could have a lot of time to compose songs and write lyrics. And for Bruce to have a good rest after his tour while recording his vocal parts in two weeks before the band travelling to Australia to rehearse for the next leg of the FP tour and to meet Kevin Shirley who will mix and master the recordings in the meanwhile when the band will rehearse for the next shows. ;)

That's what the band did in the 80's while being in Nassau. And again in 2006, while recording 'A Matter Of Life An Death' in England. They had a three months rest while composing and recording songs. :)

Last edited:
Back