Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Bruce is on tour in 7 days and the band typically spend 2 months in the studio. There's no way they're recording an album in a week.
I never written this, but they can all reunite in Paris and have a dinner together talking about the new album, when and where recording it, if they have some ideas of riffs and melodies for that one, etc... ;)

Last edited:
Are people honestly expecting Bruce to do writing and recording during a tour?
TOS was written this way, but in one of the recent interviews with Bruce, he said that he finds writing on the road distracting and he prefers to concentrate on individual things. Idk if some of the band members will meet there, but they can make plans for a recording next year or for the tour next year, why not. It's possible. Remember during the latest solo show Bruce said they are making plans with Maiden. And so he can make his solo plans. I doubt anything is recorded/ing, but they for sure write and gather ideas. Well, it seems not Bruce, for his solo music either.

TOS was written this way, but in one of the recent interviews with Bruce, he said that he finds writing on the road distracting and he prefers to concentrate on individual things. Idk if some of the band members will meet there, but they can make plans for a recording next year or for the tour next year, why not. It's possible. Remember during the latest solo show Bruce said they are making plans with Maiden. And so he can make his solo plans. I doubt anything is recorded/ing, but they for sure write and gather ideas. Well, it seems not Bruce, for his solo music either.
They are out for conspiracy. Bruce out of the band, Blaze to return.

Bruce is in Saint-Tropez with Leana... In the same area as Adrian and Nicko... ;)

The Iron Maiden singer on a romantic getaway with his French wife in Saint-Tropez
We knew his wife Leana Dolci was a fan of the peninsula, here she is with Bruce Dickinson in the Saint-Tropez saraband of this long Ascension weekend.

Even Metal stars don't shy away from Saint-Tropez. After the scattered appearances of the members of Metallica, it is the turn of one of their mentors, Bruce Dickinson, to arrive on the peninsula.

The singer of Iron Maiden with legendary albums (The Number of the Beast, Powerslave and especially Seventh Son of a Seventh Son...) is taking advantage of a few days off after his tour in Brazil with his new conceptual solo project The Mandrake Project, to discover Saint-Tropez.

Arrival by private jet
The catch in the Var nets of this big English fish from the music industry who also enjoys a great reputation as a fencer, writer, airline pilot and beer brewer, is certainly linked to his French wife's love for around. Leana Dolci married in 2023 in Paris is not only a statuesque fitness instructor but also a fan of travel.

Arriving by private jet at La Mole airport, the couple indulged in a romantic selfie during the evening of Wednesday in front of the terraces of the Quai de l'Epi before strolling along the very lively alleys during this long weekend. end of the Ascension.

Live on June 27
Bruce Dickinson, recovered from lingual cancer in 2014 and whose vocal organ still impresses at 65 years old, will return to the stage of HellFest in Clisson on June 27 during the new part of his European tour The Mandrake Project.

Hurray, new album will be sunny and desserty. With a touch of soft sea breeze. And will feel like hollidays with butterflys in the stomach and big smile on the face. And surely will have that spacey and ethereal sound. Crystal clear and reverby. With a lot of depth and at the same time meaty velvetiness. NOT!

The only probable scenario because it's a bit suspicious (and at the same time not at all), and I know it's unlikely because Maiden write in the studio now - is that more or less the songs for the new album are written/ready (even since 2019 when they wanted to book another studio) and they just have to record them now. I guess they'll need less than 3 months if so. But they record as the whole band playing live in the studio, only Bruce can record his vocals separately, but he won't do that during a tour. And most importantly, Steve should be spotted there.

Theoretically they don't need to lock themselves into a studio for 2 months at a time. They could easily go in for a week, write and arrange music, come back some weeks or months later and record everything (since they mostly play the stuff live this doesn't take as much time as recording every instrument by itself). If Steve and Adrian want to participate in the mixing process they can come back for another session later.

Not saying that this is what they'll do or that it's even realistic, but I'd have to lie if I said that it isn't exciting that there's even a slight possibility of a new Maiden studio album.

Back