Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

After all, the band has a 50th anniversary to celebrate next year and what a better thing to do to celebrate 50th anniversary than releasing a new album to the fans worldwide.
Bruce already said there won't be a new album next year. People can say what they want but he has been quite honest and trustworthy in interviews over the years when it comes to albums and touring plans.

Bruce already said there won't be a new album next year. People can say what they want but he has been quite honest and trustworthy in interviews over the years when it comes to albums and touring plans.
There won't be a new album next year, BUT he didn't say that they won't be another album in 2026. They can record a new album this summer or in early 2025 and play a new song on next summer tour in 2025 before releasing the new album in early 2026. ;)

Agreed. The meeting is either about: this year's tour, next year's tour/anniv celebrations or future plans/new album. Or nothing at all. The timing is weird and Steve has to be there. With Janick and Dave. These are all likely reasons for them to be in one place, in person. Btw, I don't think they would record in a different studio in France.
There won't be a new album next year, BUT he didn't say that they won't be another album in 2026. They can record a new album this summer or in early 2025 and play a new song on next summer tour in 2025 before releasing the new album in early 2026.
I realized that Maiden are yet to debut a new song during a 2nd leg of a Hits tour (2010/2022), so if it's an Anniv tour in 2026, why not. Album release in the fall. Anniv tour for 2 years is enough and normal, if it's a Hits tour with different theme/s then idk, but I doubt they have plans for 2027 yet. I don't think 2025 and 2026 tours will be different, unless the album is released in early 2026, which considering Bruce's wording is unlikely. And only 1-year long tours were never relevant since the 80's with a few exceptions (1999, 2003, 2005).

Yeah there's no reason that they all need to fly to the south of France just to have a meeting.
If its just Bruce/Adrian/Nicko then they're likely just having a holiday together.

If we can get ACTUAL confirmation that Jan/Dave/Steve are around too then something is going on.

It's too early for rehearsals (tour is still over 3 months away)

Bruce's full interview in Brazil with a very famous journalist just a week ago. This is where he talks about Maiden being a democracy or not, by the way. Although most of the stories told there we already knew, there are some interesting bits. Good interview.

Shall we post this "Fans of Iron Maiden" photo and claim a friend of a friend of someone we know was there with them and took it?

Lets say I know a guy, who knows another guy...

img_1_1712413554985-jpg.35462

Back