Hints collection thread for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want The Prisoner back badly in the set on the upcoming tour. Fun rocker, easy on Bruce. If they won't play Alexander, I would be very happy with Wasted Years and Stranger In A Strange Land. Heaven Can Wait is too long and somewhat pointless, I don't miss this song in live enviroment. Please, no songs from The Final Frontier, like Randalf said, there's much more better songs. I would like for them to play: Powerslave or Rime, Death Or Glory, If Eternity, Book OfSouls, The Parchment, Hell On Earth, Lost In A Lost World, Running Free, Sanctuary.

Last edited:
In your opinion, it is possible that in addiction to Senjutsu- SIT tour or something like that, a live of the original Somewhere on Tour '86/'87 is also released as it happened for Maiden England...? There never been official releases...cheers!

What do you folks think: They brought back the huge pharaonic Edde with the mummy inside (= exactly what they used for the World Slavery Tour), so are the chances good to have a stage with the SIT-head rising at the back of the stage with Nickos drum kit on top of it plus those inflatable hands reaching out towards the crowd?

What do you folks think: They brought back the huge pharaonic Edde with the mummy inside (= exactly what they used for the World Slavery Tour), so are the chances good to have a stage with the SIT-head rising at the back of the stage with Nickos drum kit on top of it plus those inflatable hands reaching out towards the crowd?
SIT stage set would be very welcomed change, plus it looks really great. But i doubt they will go that far :( Current stage set they have been using for many years, and I think they will keep it in the future, because it works for them and they are well oiled but lazy machine.

In your opinion, it is possible that in addiction to Senjutsu- SIT tour or something like that, a live of the original Somewhere on Tour '86/'87 is also released as it happened for Maiden England...? There never been official releases...cheers!
I'm not sure if it's likely, but I really hope that they release something like that at some point, even if it is only audio.

I think people are getting far too carried away with what extent the whole SIT themed tour will be.

I'm 100% certain they won't abandon a senjutsu heavy set next year, and it will work just like the bos tour Powerslave worked for that SIT works for senjutsu.

I really don't expect more than 2-3 from the album with wasted years guaranteed to be one

As far as other songs go rime is possible as its been mentioned as a song they want to do again (maybe it takes the place of the parchment) and you have hell on earth, rime and Alexander as the "epics"

But either way everyone is getting far too carried away with the hints and it will just set up disappointment.

New songs are the lifeline of the band as Adrian said they won't ditch playing 5-6 new songs for a SIT heavy set. Not gonna happen.

And we know they will play the same 5 classics so realistically it leaves 3 spaces only

Last edited:
I think it's 2+2+2 = 6, 6th album of Maiden = Somewhere In Time. And the 666 is 6+6+6 = 18, an announcement for the 18th Maiden album.

So we'll have a SIT tour next year + an announcement for the release of the 18th Maiden album which is already recorded, IMHO (remember Bruce's statements about the booking for a new studio album after the recording of 'Senjutsu' in Metal Hammer interviews).

It´s also the third of 666 so maybe they´re going to play 33,33% of The Number Of The Beast album? :D
Genesis 2:22 is also where God creates woman out of man - next tour Bruce has sex change and female lead singer of Irin maiden is born - he did once mention he thought he should have been replaced by a woman in the 90s!

You heard it here first

I want The Prisoner back badly in the set on the upcoming tour. Fun rocker, easy on Bruce. If they won't play Alexander, I would be very happy with Wasted Years and Stranger In A Strange Land. Heaven Can Wait is too long and somewhat pointless, I don't miss this song in live enviroment. Please, no songs from The Final Frontier, like Randalf said, there's much more better songs. I would like for them to play: Powerslave or Rime, Death Or Glory, If Eternity, Book OfSouls, The Parchment, Hell On Earth, Lost In A Lost World, Running Free, Sanctuary.
Bruce said he wants to play The Prisoner again (and Rime). If they don't play Alexander The Great, I would be very happy with Stranger In A Strange Land. And yeah, they probably will return Wasted Years. I also prefer to hear a lot of other songs rather than Heaven Can Wait. Btw, the songs that I want to hear from TFF (or TBOS) are unfortunately with a status: never played live.
The big Eddie will be Senjutsu too for sure. It will be similar to the one for DOD tour, I guess. I don't expect another Eddie - the current tour with 2 walk-on Eddies is an exception.
I think people are getting far too carried away with what extent the whole SIT themed tour will be.

I'm 100% certain they won't abandon a senjutsu heavy set next year, and it will work just like the bos tour Powerslave worked for that SIT works for senjutsu.

I really don't expect more than 2-3 from the album with wasted years guaranteed to be one

As far as other songs go rime is possible as its been mentioned as a song they want to do again (maybe it takes the place of the parchment) and you have hell on earth, rime and Alexander as the "epics"

But either way everyone is getting far too carried away with the hints and it will just set up disappointment.

New songs are the lifeline of the band as Adrian said they won't ditch playing 5-6 new songs for a SIT heavy set. Not gonna happen.

And we know they will play the same 5 classics so realistically it leaves 3 spaces only

- I also highly doubt they are building a sit themed set to match what it was back then either. Best bet is cyborg eddie and a few epic backdrops
^ I agree. Heavy Senjutsu set is certain. I think they will not drop Parchment for Rime. The tour could have an amazing set of epics.

And there's no way a modern SIT stage will look like the one from 1986. Return of Cyborg Eddie after 2008, I doubt.

I think Maiden need to keep hype up...as already revelead Eddie Samurai, a part of Senjutsu stage set and played first 3 songs. And now what should I expect? The possible "reinforcement" on tour 23 could be SIT. Fans we keep talking, giving our opinions. Just the idea to hearing ATG for the first time ever, keep all interest alive. If you add a few more songs from SIT...it gets really great!! My opinion...cheers!

The fact that some people think they will ditch Senjutsu tour for SIT revisited tour boggles my mind.

Senjutsu tour is already pretty much comfirmed (by Nicko, but hey, albeit not as reliable source as some other band members, I tend to believe him). Also, Nicko said that they will probably play ATG on Senjutsu tour and it's entirely possible that they are dropping SIT hints to build even more hype for that.

TWOTW + ATG + SIASL = Adrian Smith's solo showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back