Guns 'N' Roses

Just checked some pics of gigs at Marlay Park and Slane. Marlay looks half the size of Slane so 40-50k, maybe. Still big but aye, big change from Slane. Although I dont know what other options there are for gigs in the 70-90k bracket in Ireland, apart from Croker and maybe it was booked up.

I'd prefer Marlay to Slane presuming it should be in theory easier to commute to. The only problem is you will probably have to be on the ball to get a ticket.

The only reason I can see for them not doing Slane again is that they've done it so recently. Punchestown is roughly the same size as Slane, but it's not as good a site.

The GAA probably don't want the divils music in Croker.

New music exists. I'm hoping to hear something this year!

New music exists. I'm hoping to hear something this year!

They actually soundchecked HardSkool which has been a leaked track around for a while and it showed up on the 2019 sets as an Alt. Susan somehow is actually the most reliable source we have had for info in a while having hinted at the reunion and the currently scheduled 2020 tour.

I'm excited at this prospect.

They released Absurd a few weeks ago, the song that was called Silkworms. I’m so used to the old leaked demos that I didn’t really like the two new songs so much. The songs will also come out as an EP with live versions of You’re crazy and Don’t cry as well. Guess its better than nothing? Hope it will be a album with brand new songs one day

Finally it is coming…it looks good, but wish it had some alternative takes and outtakes. But New York 91 and Vegas 92 will be amazing. There were so many great shows during this era.

And what the hell, November rain 2022 version!?

There are also rumours about more new GNR tracks coming soon. If you search for State of grace, The general, Witchita lineman and a couple of other unreleased songs on Spotify, Guns n roses pops up as first suggestion. At least this happen from some countries

Last edited:
The box sets and remasters are out today. Way too expensive for me right now, but I will try to get one copy as soon as possible. Can’t wait to have three copies of the drum solo o_O

Back