Guns 'N' Roses

I want to see them so bad! They’re playing 2 nights in Vegas next week and the prices are so expensive! Im going to wait until the day of. Also Locomotive is my favorite GNR song, so that’s just making it worse.

In Oklahoma last night they played Locomotive followed by Dead Horse...Now how's that for a one-two punch!

We just need Axl to play the acoustic bit at the start of Dead Horse like he used too...;)

They have alot of good stuff on their alternative setlist these days, so the only thing that’s missing is that they play Hard School

Don’t damn me has never been played live, the only song from UYI I that has never been played live

"After more than three years and 158 concerts, Guns N' Roses' Not in This Lifetime… Tour has come to a close. And, the final numbers are in: $584.2 million grossed from 5,371,891 tickets sold across six continents' worth of shows. The tour, which began in 2016, concludes as the No. 3 highest-grossing tour in the history of Billboard Boxscore. "

Not bad, not bad at all o_Oo_O

I doubt it is the official end to the tour, they wouldn't change the name of the tour for their 2020 dates unless they had new music.

I doubt it is the official end to the tour, they wouldn't change the name of the tour for their 2020 dates unless they had new music.

They've said yes to doing some Lollapalooza Festival shows in March 2020 or something right? Remains to be seen if those shows will be part of something bigger (full tour again) or just one-off festival gigs...

They've said yes to doing some Lollapalooza Festival shows in March 2020 or something right? Remains to be seen if those shows will be part of something bigger (full tour again) or just one-off festival gigs...
Plus Axl said it was the end of that leg of the tour at their last show or something along those lines

Axl said at the show in Hawaii December 2018 that the tour was over to, but NITL continued this fall anyway. Guess it will continue unless they actually put out new music before the South American dates

May 20 - Lisbon, Portugal @ Passeio Maritimo De Algés
May 23 - Seville, Spain @ Estadio Benito Villamarin
May 26 - Munich, Germany @ Olympiastadion
May 29 - London, UK @ Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Jun. 02 - Hamburg, Germany @ Volksparkstadion
Jun. 06 - Sölvesborg, Sweden @ Sweden Rock Festival
Jun. 09 - Vienna, Austria @ Ernst Happel Stadium
Jun. 12 - Firenze, Italy @ Firenze Rocks Festival
Jun. 14 - Berne, Switzerland @ Stade de Suisse
Jun. 17 - Warsaw, Poland @ PGE Narodowy
Jun. 19 - Prague, Czech Republic @ Letnany Airport
Jun. 21 - Landgraaf, The Netherlands @ Pinkpop Festival
Jun. 27 - Dublin, Ireland @ Marlay Park Concert Series

It's another leg of the Yet Again In This Lifetime tour.

Good stuff, never been to Marlay Park (for a gig) but I would have thought it's capacity was a bit on the small side for them, given the sort of bands that usually play there.

It's just a public park, so maybe they can sell as many tickets as necessary, but I'd have definitely thought the capacity was a good bit down on Slane.

Back