Guns 'N' Roses

I wouldnt be able to compare those 3 drummers but if Adler can play as he did back in the day then thats good enough for me, Appetite is the pinnacle of rock n roll for me so Id be delighted to see those animals on stage again

Niall, I have the same nostalgic thoughts. Perhaps more drummers will make their appearance.

Like Yax said, I'd miss Izzy the most though.

Niall, I have the same nostalgic thoughts. Perhaps more drummers will make their appearance.

Id be surprised if Adler could do a full show (no evidence for this other that seeing him interviewed), wheel him out for Rocket Queen and Ill be happy. They are bound to do a decent world tour, too much money involved not to. Plus, a few days before the official announcement a friend of mine said it would happen as a booker friend of his told him that they were in preliminary discussions for a GnR reunion tour in Europe. 2017 festival circuit maybe

Adler will probably only do a few AFD tracks, and Ferrer do the rest. And I woudn't be surprised if GNR are doing a "secret" gig instead of Adler's band..

Izzy might be there to. The negotiations for his contract for the GNR reunion fell throught for a while. He of all people made an Twitter account, posted that he was NOT a part of the reunion, and now the account is deleted, so maybe they have come to terms?

At least, I hope so:) Izzy's not so reliable when it comes to touring, so I understand they have Fortus instead

Its just a rumour, Axl must have enough to think about already regarding the gnr reunion? When are these NA AC/DC dates rescheduled?

It could be possible i May, when Slash is busy recording Conspirators III, otherwise there will be an GNR North American tour late summer that are not yet confirmed

No Slash album this year. It's Alter Bridge year.

Still, looking forward to see the embarrassment.
new_popcornsmiley.gif

I wouldnt be able to compare those 3 drummers but if Adler can play as he did back in the day then thats good enough for me, Appetite is the pinnacle of rock n roll for me so Id be delighted to see those animals on stage again

Honestly, this is exactly the same discussion when it comes to Clive vs Nicko......Adler isn't very technical but he has all the classic rock grooves and swing drums (like Clive had on the early albums)

Back