Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1: A door leads to the song
Clue 2: Does this road lead to the right song?
Clue 3: Are you looking in the right direction Damian?
Clue 4: Oh Lord, MindRuler made it hard this time!
Clue 5: Not on A Real Dead One

Incorrect guesses: Can I Play With Madness, Children Of The Damned, Don´t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, For The Greater Good Of God, Gates Of Tomorrow, Lord Of Light, Only The Good Die Young, Powerslave, The Angel And The Gambler, The Number Of The Beast, The Prophecy, The Writing On The Wall

Clue 6: The song can be found in all previous clues

Incorrect guesses: Be Quick Or Be Dead, Can I Play With Madness, Children Of The Damned, Don´t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, For The Greater Good Of God, From Here To Eternity, Gates Of Tomorrow, Lord Of Light, Only The Good Die Young, Powerslave, The Angel And The Gambler, The Number Of The Beast, The Prophecy, The Writing On The Wall, Wasting Love, Wrathchild

Clue 7: The song is a doodler

Incorrect guesses: Be Quick Or Be Dead, Can I Play With Madness, Children Of The Damned, Don´t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, For The Greater Good Of God, From Here To Eternity, Gates Of Tomorrow, Look For The Truth, Lord Of Light, Lord Of The Flies, Only The Good Die Young, Powerslave, The Angel And The Gambler, The Number Of The Beast, The Prophecy, The Writing On The Wall, Wasting Love, Wildest Dreams, Wrathchild

Clue 8: The song is: "A Doodler"

Incorrect guesses: 2 Minutes To Midnight, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Can I Play With Madness, Caught Somewhere In Time, Children Of The Damned, Don´t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, For The Greater Good Of God, From Here To Eternity, Gates Of Tomorrow, Look For The Truth, Lord Of Light, Lord Of The Flies, Only The Good Die Young, Powerslave, Prodigal Son, The Angel And The Gambler, The Number Of The Beast, The Prophecy, The Writing On The Wall, Wasting Love, Wildest Dreams, Wrathchild

Clue 8: The song is: "A Doodler"
Clue 9: Extra Last clue! or Do you think Ozzy will Retire After singing Dee One more time?

Incorrect guesses: 2 Minutes To Midnight, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Can I Play With Madness, Caught Somewhere In Time, Children Of The Damned, Don´t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, Fear Of The Dark, For The Greater Good Of God, From Here To Eternity, Gates Of Tomorrow, Killers, Look For The Truth, Lord Of Light, Lord Of The Flies, Only The Good Die Young, Powerslave, Prodigal Son, Running Free, The Angel And The Gambler, The Number Of The Beast, The Prophecy, The Writing On The Wall, Wasting Love, Wildest Dreams, Wrathchild

Back