Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Purgatory

Correct. that't the one.

Clue #1: In some ways, this song was last of it's kind and also the album that it was featured on had something new happen twice.
Purgatory was the last single with Paul. And the Killers-album marks the first with Adrian Smith but also the producer Martin Birch.

Clue #2: There are few metal bands that have similar title as the song here. The song is older than the lineup that finally recorded it.
Yep, just check out some website like metal-archives.com and it's lists 21 bands with the title Purgatory.
Purgatory is is a faster re-arrangement of early Maiden song originally titled "Floating" that was played live in '76-'77.

Your turn!

Last edited:
Clue 1: A door leads to the song
Clue 2: Does this road lead to the right song?

Incorrect guesses: Can I Play With Madness, Gates Of Tomorrow, Powerslave

Clue 3: Are you looking in the right direction Damian?

Incorrect guesses: Can I Play With Madness, Don´t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, For The Greater Good Of God, Gates Of Tomorrow, Powerslave, The Angel And The Gambler

Clue 3: Are you looking in the right direction Damian?
Clue 4: Oh Lord, MindRuler made it hard this time!

Incorrect guesses: Can I Play With Madness, Children Of The Damned, Don´t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, For The Greater Good Of God, Gates Of Tomorrow, Powerslave, The Angel And The Gambler, The Number Of The Beast, The Writing On The Wall

Back