Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1:
In the lyrics to this Maiden song, you will find the name of a song by the Ramones.

Clue 2:
View attachment 25996

Clue 3:

A question is a key element in the lyrics.

Sweet tunes, but not the ones: 2. AM, Prodigal Son, Unknown Maiden song with "all screwed up" in the lyrics, The Red and the Black, Man on the Edge, Lightning Strikes Twice, Burning Ambition

Clue 1:
In the lyrics to this Maiden song, you will find the name of a song by the Ramones.

Clue 2:
View attachment 25996

Clue 3:

Clue 4:
The lyrics deal with the present, but also point to the future.

Sweet tunes, but not the ones: 2. AM, Prodigal Son, Unknown Maiden song with "all screwed up" in the lyrics, The Red and the Black, Man on the Edge, Lightning Strikes Twice, Burning Ambition, The Educated Fool, Can I Play With Madness, For the Greater Good of God, Still Life

Clue 1:

Clue 2:
View attachment 25996

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Sweet tunes, but not the ones: 2. AM, Prodigal Son, Unknown Maiden song with "all screwed up" in the lyrics, The Red and the Black, Man on the Edge, Lightning Strikes Twice, Burning Ambition, The Educated Fool, Can I Play With Madness, For the Greater Good of God, Still Life
The Apparition?

Clue 1:

Clue 2:
View attachment 25996

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Clue 5:
There is (at least) one other song in Maiden's catalogue that deals with the same subject matter - although from a different angle.

Sweet tunes, but not the ones: 2. AM, Prodigal Son, Unknown Maiden song with "all screwed up" in the lyrics, The Red and the Black, Man on the Edge, Lightning Strikes Twice, Burning Ambition, The Educated Fool, Can I Play With Madness, For the Greater Good of God, Still Life, I Live My Way, The Apparition, Como Estais Amigos, Weekend Warrior

Clue 1:

Clue 2:
View attachment 25996

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Clue 5:
There is (at least) one other song in Maiden's catalogue that deals with the same subject matter - although from a different angle.

Clue 6:
The song features on more than one Maiden release, but not on a Maiden live album.

Sweet tunes, but not the ones: 2. AM, Prodigal Son, Unknown Maiden song with "all screwed up" in the lyrics, The Red and the Black, Man on the Edge, Lightning Strikes Twice, Burning Ambition, The Educated Fool, Can I Play With Madness, For the Greater Good of God, Still Life, I Live My Way, The Apparition, Como Estais Amigos, Weekend Warrior, Dream of Mirrors, Infinite Dreams

Back