Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Another clue, one guess early. Happy New Year's Eve everyone! :)

Clue #1: Clark's Kids
Clue #2: 63 years and seven months
Clue #3: Charles('s) struggles to walk because of its proportions
Clue #4: "Relax, don't do it"

Incorrect guesses: The Wicker Man/ The Angel and the Gambler/ Running Free/ Tailgunner/ Wasted Years/ Roll Over Vic Vella/ The Longest Day/ The Alchemist/ The Man Who Would Be King

Last edited:
Clue #3: Charles's struggles to walk because of its proportions
Clue #5:
ec36629a-894b-4fe9-bc5e-5a2c73a896c1~rs_768.h

Incorrect guesses: The Wicker Man/ The Angel and the Gambler/ Running Free/ Tailgunner/ Wasted Years/ Roll Over Vic Vella/ The Longest Day/ The Alchemist/ The Man Who Would Be King/ Holy Smoke/ I Live My Way/ When the Wild Wind Blows

Clue #3: Charles's struggles to walk because of its proportions
Clue #5:

Clue #6: a rather good plan B (in 1986)

Incorrect guesses: The Wicker Man/ The Angel and the Gambler/ Running Free/ Tailgunner/ Wasted Years/ Roll Over Vic Vella/ The Longest Day/ The Alchemist/ The Man Who Would Be King/ Holy Smoke/ I Live My Way/ When the Wild Wind Blows/ The Edge of Darkness/ Como Estais Amigos/ Dance of Death

Last edited:
Congratulations, first winner of 2019! :)

Clue #1: Clark's Kids < in the soundtrack of Larry Clark's Kids (1995), there is a song by the band Slint, called "Good morning, captain", which was also inspired by Coleridge's poem.
Clue #2: 63 years and seven months < the length of Queen Victoria's reign (the sovereign is mentioned in the introduction of LAD's version)
Clue #3: Charles's struggles to walk because of its proportions < the French poet Charles Baudelaire wrote "L'Albatros", whose last two lines read "Exilé sur le sol au milieu des huées, ses ailes de géants l'empêchent de marcher" ("
Exiled on earth amongst the shouting people,
His giant's wings hinder him from walking.")

Clue #4: "Relax, don't do it" < the Frankie Goes to Hollywood refrain is mixed to ROTAM in this famous mash-up:
Clue #5:
< these are "wedding guests".
Clue #6: a rather good plan B (in 1986) <"ROTAM" replaced "Alexander the Great" (that the band was unable or unwilling to play) in the Somewhere On Tour setlist.

Back