Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No to all.

Clue #1: Not a Bruce solo song, though it might remind you of one.
Clue #2: Finite Dreams
Clue #3: Don’t ask who’s to blame, I don’t know

Incorrect guesses: If Eternity Should Fail, Weekend Warrior, The Alchemist, The Man Of Sorrows, The Wicker Man, Mother Of Mercy, Man On The Edge

No to all.

Clue #4: First-born of the empire in 1990, but the official coming out wasn’t until the following year

Incorrect guesses: If Eternity Should Fail, Weekend Warrior, The Alchemist, The Man Of Sorrows, The Wicker Man, Mother Of Mercy, Man On The Edge, Die With Your Boots On, The Great Unknown, The Age Of Innocence

Damn it I think it's Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter but I'm too late.

On the off chance Empire 1990 = Queensryche album and first born = first track = Best I can. B-Side of Best I Can which was released in 1991 = Prophecy.

Let's go with The Prophecy.

Reactions: Jer
On the off chance Empire 1990 = Queensryche album and first born = first track = Best I can. B-Side of Best I Can which was released in 1991 = Prophecy.

Let's go with The Prophecy.
This guess is incorrect, but you were absolutely on track with your interpretation of the clue...at least until the end.

All of the other guesses were incorrect as well.

Clue #4: First-born of the empire in 1990, but the official coming out wasn’t until the following year
Clue #5: The sun shines in the bedroom when we play

Incorrect guesses: If Eternity Should Fail, Weekend Warrior, The Alchemist, The Man Of Sorrows, The Wicker Man, Mother Of Mercy, Man On The Edge, Die With Your Boots On, The Great Unknown, The Age Of Innocence, Judas Be My Guide, Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter, The Man Who Would Be King, Mother Russia, The Prophecy

No to all.

Clue #5: The sun shines in the bedroom when we play
Clue #6: Swiftly flow the days

Incorrect guesses: If Eternity Should Fail, Weekend Warrior, The Alchemist, The Man Of Sorrows, The Wicker Man, Mother Of Mercy, Man On The Edge, Die With Your Boots On, The Great Unknown, The Age Of Innocence, Judas Be My Guide, Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter, The Man Who Would Be King, Mother Russia, The Prophecy, Don’t Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, The Aftermath, Killers, Mission From ‘Arry

Back