Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1:
The song lyrics mention one specific character that is made up. The lyrics also describe a few scenarios that - although unspecified - resemble very notable real-life events.

Clue 2:
The lyrics mention a non-European geographical area.

Eternal blackness: If Eternity Should Fail, Tailgunner, The Duellists, Judas Be My Guide, Charlotte the Harlot

Clue 1:
The song lyrics mention one specific character that is made up. The lyrics also describe a few scenarios that - although unspecified - resemble very notable real-life events.

Clue 2:

Clue 3:
The name of the song contains a phrase that is also heard in a key line of a megahit that has topped the U.S single charts with two different acts.

Eternal blackness: If Eternity Should Fail, Tailgunner, The Duellists, Judas Be My Guide, Charlotte the Harlot, Running Free, To Tame a Land, Alexander The Great

Clue 1:

Clue 2:

Clue 3:
The name of the song contains a phrase that is also heard in a key line of a megahit that has topped the U.S single charts with two different acts.

Clue 4:

1702421732516.png

Eternal blackness: If Eternity Should Fail, Tailgunner, The Duellists, Judas Be My Guide, Charlotte the Harlot, Running Free, To Tame a Land, Alexander The Great, The Nomad, Fates Warning, El Dorado, The Writing on the Wall,

Back