Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1:

Clue #2:
Down with tattoos!

Clue #3:
1702213577242.jpeg

Incorrect guesses: Brighter than a Thousand Suns/ Judas Be My Guide/ Burning Ambition/ Still Life/ That Girl/ Wasting Love/ Bring Your Daughter... To the Slaughter

Clue #1:

Clue #2:
Down with tattoos!

Clue #3:
View attachment 32284

Clue #4: the title of this song is rather common. It was at least used by a band which has influenced Maiden (or at least with lots of musicians who have influenced Maiden) and one that has been influenced by them.

Incorrect guesses: Brighter than a Thousand Suns/ Judas Be My Guide/ Burning Ambition/ Still Life/ That Girl/ Wasting Love/ Bring Your Daughter... To the Slaughter/ Powerslave/ Face in the Sand/ From Here to Eternity/ Dream of Mirrors

Last edited:
Clue #1:

Clue #2:
Down with tattoos!

Clue #3:
View attachment 32284

Clue #4: the title of this song is rather common. It was at least used by a band which has influenced Maiden (or at least with lots of musicians who have influenced Maiden) and one that has been influenced by them.

Clue #5: At some point of Maiden's history, none of the writers of this song were present in the band.
...which is just a smart-ass way of saying that it was not written by Steve Harris. :D

Incorrect guesses: Brighter than a Thousand Suns/ Judas Be My Guide/ Burning Ambition/ Still Life/ That Girl/ Wasting Love/ Bring Your Daughter... To the Slaughter/ Powerslave/ Face in the Sand/ From Here to Eternity/ Dream of Mirrors/ Revelations/ Wasted Years

Last edited:
Back