Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1:
The song lyrics mention one specific character that is made up. The lyrics also describe a few scenarios that - although unspecified - resemble very notable real-life events.

Clue 2:
The lyrics mention a non-European geographical area.

Clue 3:
The name of the song contains a phrase that is also heard in a key line of a megahit that has topped the U.S single charts with two different acts.

Clue 4:
View attachment 32317

Clue 5:
1702543913539.png

Eternal blackness:
If Eternity Should Fail, Tailgunner, The Duellists, Judas Be My Guide, Charlotte the Harlot, Running Free, To Tame a Land, Alexander The Great, The Nomad, Fates Warning, El Dorado, The Writing on the Wall, Murders in the Rue Morgue, For the Greater Good of God, Hallowed Be Thy Name

Kill Me Ce Soir - clues explained:

Clue 1:
The song lyrics mention one specific character that is made up. The lyrics also describe a few scenarios that - although unspecified - resemble very notable real-life events.

Vick Timm. Assassination of a rock'n' roll star could be about Lennon, or some of the early 70s casualties of the business, like Hendrix, Joplin or Morrison. The verse about the presidency seems very Nixon-like, as the song was first recorded in 1973.

Clue 2:
The lyrics mention a non-European geographical area.

Galilea.

Clue 3:
The name of the song contains a phrase that is also heard in a key line of a megahit that has topped the U.S single charts with two different acts.

Ce soir, as in the "Lady Marmalade" song of Moulin Rouge fame.

Clue 4:
View attachment 32317
"The Crimson Idol" is WASP's concept album about a rock star and the rock business which enda with the rock star Jonathan's death.

Clue 5:
View attachment 32346

A still photo from Smashing Pumpkins' "Tonight, Tonight" video, which of course translates to ce soir, ce soir.

Eternal blackness: If Eternity Should Fail, Tailgunner, The Duellists, Judas Be My Guide, Charlotte the Harlot, Running Free, To Tame a Land, Alexander The Great, The Nomad, Fates Warning, El Dorado, The Writing on the Wall, Murders in the Rue Morgue, For the Greater Good of God, Hallowed Be Thy Name

Clue #1 :

Incorrect guesses : Wasted Years /// Dream Of Mirrors /// Can I Play With Madness /// Fear Of The Dark ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

Clue #2 :

Incorrect guesses : Wasted Years /// Dream Of Mirrors /// Can I Play With Madness /// Fear Of The Dark /// Wasting Love /// That Girl ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

Clue #2 :

Clue #3 :

little-alien-inn.jpg

Incorrect guesses : Wasted Years /// Dream Of Mirrors /// Can I Play With Madness /// Fear Of The Dark /// Wasting Love /// That Girl /// Starblind /// Satellite 15... The Final Frontier /// Hooks In You ///

Last edited:
Back