GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
I appreciate the organization but I do not think it is difficult to keep track. Topics you haven't done are unread. Read the topic titles without mistakes.
Some of these you want to do, others you don't want to do.
No need to make it more complicated. :D

You could say that there are too many at the same time. Especially if you are into all these bands*. However, the album survivors don't take that much extra time, I guess. At least when there are more about the same band, it's getting easier to pick.

*I don't do Megadeth and Dream Theater.

It's no criticism of anybody, I just don't have enough free time to listen to everything and take part in everything I'm interested in - so I'm just sticking to a couple of them now. I read the topics to see what's been eliminated, then go away to listen to the choices. When I come back I can't see at glance what I've voted in. But no sweat, it's not the end of the world. ;)

I read the topics to see what's been eliminated, then go away to listen to the choices. When I come back I can't see at glance what I've voted in. But no sweat, it's not the end of the world. ;)
I see what you mean here. If I forget what I did last time, I open a previous round topic.

I don't see the point of keeping old survivors listed in this thread. There is a results thread for that. I think it would make it easier to keep track if this thread just had a list of currently running survivors and then a list of future survivors. If you wanted to be extra organized (although this would be more work), you could post in this thread which album each survivor is currently on. That way, if people wanted to quickly know what survivors were going on, all they'd have to do is check this thread.

I ran one a couple years ago that just went up to Empire and it was pretty fun, I'd be up for playing it again. Except if you're hosting it and planning on doing every album, I probably won't play past Promised Land.

Yeah, I'd be up for it. I'd imagine if I went past Promised Land nobody would vote. I might start it in a few weeks.

Ending at Promised Land would be a good choice IMO. Throwing in the new one probably wouldn't hurt though.

If were talking about the self titled one, then yes I'd love to add it. On the other hand, I wouldn't add Frequency Unknown.

I we have loads of survivors running at the moment Collin so the games subforum is unbelievably cluttered. Any chance of waiting until a few are finished before starting the Queensryche one?

Back