Coronavirus

What a weird disease. I felt like death for 24 hours, then after a decent meal I started feeling a lot better. Temperature returned to normal 24 hours later, and apart from a day of coughing, runny nose and some tiredness, I was pretty much recovered.

A cold normally drags on a couple of weeks for me, and I was much worse with swine flu.

My suspicion that I might have had a very, very mild dose of Covid in February 2020 is back. I remember recovering from whatever that bug was very quickly too and having a cough for about 48 hours.

What a weird disease. I felt like death for 24 hours, then after a decent meal I started feeling a lot better. Temperature returned to normal 24 hours later, and apart from a day of coughing, runny nose and some tiredness, I was pretty much recovered.

A cold normally drags on a couple of weeks for me, and I was much worse with swine flu.

My suspicion that I might have had a very, very mild dose of Covid in February 2020 is back. I remember recovering from whatever that bug was very quickly too and having a cough for about 48 hours.
Hm. For me it has been different. I had a really shitty first couple of days, with headache, fever and even nausea. By Wednesday, only sore throat and runny nose remained and Thursday that had improved too. Today, I'm mostly fine although I don't really have much energy.

Oh, BTW, we also got it, after over 2 years of successfully avoiding it. I'm more or less okay already, the kids were too, but the fever returned for them, they are tired and the younger coughs up a storm. So does wifey, actually she also has a relapse of sorts.

Nothing serious, but it's annoying and honestly, I tend to believe the reports it tends to affect the human psyche - anxiety, depression and so on have been reported and just like my friend 2 years ago, I also had these unexplainable, unexpected moments of irritation, when I was aggressive and angry without any particular reason.

We are vaxed (well, me and wifey), but managed only two shots and it's been almost a year, so I don't know if it remained effective.

Also, home testing was completely useless for us, just like for tens of people I know and heard about. We needed PCR to test positive, and after negative home tests I only went for that when I felt like I couldn't smell or taste anything. The smell and taste already returned, very fast, but wifey has the loss thereof right now.

Oh, BTW, we also got it, after over 2 years of successfully avoiding it. I'm more or less okay already, the kids were too, but the fever returned for them, they are tired and the younger coughs up a storm. So does wifey, actually she also has a relapse of sorts.

Nothing serious, but it's annoying and honestly, I tend to believe the reports it tends to affect the human psyche - anxiety, depression and so on have been reported and just like my friend 2 years ago, I also had these unexplainable, unexpected moments of irritation, when I was aggressive and angry without any particular reason.

We are vaxed (well, me and wifey), but managed only two shots and it's been almost a year, so I don't know if it remained effective.

Also, home testing was completely useless for us, just like for tens of people I know and heard about. We needed PCR to test positive, and after negative home tests I only went for that when I felt like I couldn't smell or taste anything. The smell and taste already returned, very fast, but wifey has the loss thereof right now.
Sad to hear that. I just hope you and your family get well very soon without any trace of the disease.
Be strong!

Good news! These measures are still active in Spain in Hospitals, medical practices, pharmacy…and even I've seen people wearing masks in open air maybe due to pollution or allergies. Some people still wearing mask in indoors… and well some elders are still dying from Covid. There's no pandemic, but the virus is still there.
Anyway I've noticed that many people didn't learn anything these years. Young people coughing loud and strong in the streets without put their hands in their mouths or cover with a tissue, spitting…it's just absence of education.

^ Yep I've noticed the same. I'm glad that people have mostly got past being dickheads if others choose to wear masks, and I do still see quite few people choosing to wear them.

My workplace has got a bit more aware of hygiene, and people consider working from home if they're ill now.

There are still a lot of deaths daily with covid on the death certificate, sadly.

We made it!
Partially, in your case, since you're a non-smoker. It's beer drinkers and smokers who heroically interrupted the chain of infection.
Chain smoking doesn't allow the virus to enter your system generally but if it does beer takes care of removing it immediately.
Little known fact that WHO doesn't want you to know.
#Conspiracy
#CoverUp
#IBlameRod
#JustInCase

Oh god no! I've been living in a Covid free environment and didn't hear anything about Covid in real life for months. Not one case, as 1+ billion people got it in less than a month last December. That is until yesterday when a friend in Taiwan told me she got it again. And now I see this.

:(

Covid will not go away; several people I know have got it (again) recently. Thankfully, all cases were really mild.

After 3 years of avoiding it and after all the vaccines (flu included). I have it and my parents (elders) too. After a few days with fever and flu symptoms, I went to the doctor and she confirmed me that I have the virus. They're mild symptoms by the moment although I've been the only one who has fever. I don't know where I got this f***ing shit really, but it sucks. It's still there and people keep spreading it.

Back