Coronavirus

I don't know where I got this f***ing shit really, but it sucks. It's still there and people keep spreading it.
Anywhere. The lockdowns may be over but the pandemic isn't over. Well... it's more accurate to say it is now endemic and here to stay. It's just like the flu, common cold, and other seasonal illnesses. Here in central/southern Mexico we have a lot of mosquitos, so we have to contend with their transmittable diseases like Dengue, Zika, Chikungunya, etc. COVID may still be grabbing headlines, but honestly just one more in a long list of potentially deathly ailments.

After 3 years of avoiding it and after all the vaccines (flu included). I have it and my parents (elders) too. After a few days with fever and flu symptoms, I went to the doctor and she confirmed me that I have the virus. They're mild symptoms by the moment although I've been the only one who has fever. I don't know where I got this f***ing shit really, but it sucks. It's still there and people keep spreading it.
Hope you get better soon! I had it last year for the first (and so far only) time. Was super careful up to that point, went to a Maiden concert, and a couple days later had a bit of a fever for one day. Then a bit of brain fog the following days, but thankfully nothing worse. My girlfriend was less lucky and had quite a miserable week due to me bringing the virus home. Was quite glad that we were vaccinated.

Hope you get better soon! I had it last year for the first (and so far only) time. Was super careful up to that point, went to a Maiden concert, and a couple days later had a bit of a fever for one day. Then a bit of brain fog the following days, but thankfully nothing worse. My girlfriend was less lucky and had quite a miserable week due to me bringing the virus home. Was quite glad that we were vaccinated.
That's the thing, right? All we can do at this point is take our best precautions like getting vaccinated, I know people that still use facemask, and hope for the best.

Went on vacation to London (loved it.) Got COVID again. Just a light sore throat and some aches, nowhere near as bad as I had it the first time around last July. Just annoyed because I had to postpone some plans to see one of my best friends for the first time in over a year this weekend, but, eh, what can you do?

Fight - War of Words
(30th anniversary)

Heaviest lp Rob Halford ever sang on.
Saw the tour 2x:
1st time opening for Anthrax (Sound of White Noise tour)
2nd time opening for Sepultura (Chaos AD tour)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230914_035748_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20230914_035748_X.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Covid and flus are back again. I get it for second time after get vaccinated 15 days ago. over 20 people just before me in the emergency site had it with fever and cough. I got no fever or cough yet but I'm sick and very tired, with throat pain. My whole body hurts. I'be been very carefully wearing mask in interiors but I don't know how I get it. Everybody's coughing (including the doctor that received me this morning) so Take care!

Covid and flus are back again. I get it for second time after get vaccinated 15 days ago. over 20 people just before me in the emergency site had it with fever and cough. I got no fever or cough yet but I'm sick and very tired, with throat pain. My whole body hurts. I'be been very carefully wearing mask in interiors but I don't know how I get it. Everybody's coughing (including the doctor that received me this morning) so Take care!
Sorry man. Hope you feel better soon

Back