Coronavirus

Quebec just launched a vaccine lottery, with a chance to win 150k for getting one shot or a chance to win 1 million for 2. Hopefully lots of people get shots as a result. But Quebec also has a stick - they have already announced that if there is a fourth wave, they will require vaccine passports for entrance to non-essential businesses.

I think this is the correct way about it.
It's better than Boris' idea of giving away fast food vouchers to young people who agree to get vaccinated. Especially when metabolic conditions and obesity are increasingly seen as a major risk factor for Covid complications and deaths, and until recently he was talking about tackling junk food culture.

Well look, I personally think that vaccines should be mandatory, but we aren't gonna go there.
I disagree. If some anti-vax muppets don't want to vaccinate and unintentionally help improve the gene pool by dying then let them. But the caveat should be that they;

• Pay double the tax rate
  • Are refused entry into all public and privately owned spaces (bars/venues/shops etc)
  • Are restricted from all forms of travel
  • Forfeit any and all future lottery winnings
  • Are forced to listen to Nickelback 24/7
  • Forced sterilisation is mandatory
  • Have 'TWAT' tattooed on their foreheads
Let them live in their little Fox News/GB News/Qanon bubble. Fuck 'em.

Well look, I personally think that vaccines should be mandatory, but we aren't gonna go there.
I disagree. If some anti-vax muppets don't want to vaccinate and unintentionally help improve the gene pool by dying then let them. But the caveat

The caveat is capitalism and pharmaceutical industry. This is not the 70s when affairs were under strict control of UN. Things are not black or white. Very light grey, but still.

I have nothing against vaccine and I'm going to get vaccinated but I don't intent to jab until the tourist season is over. That's my small way of saying fuck you to the government.

The gene pool thing is a slippery slope. Vaccinated or not some people are inherently more healthy than the others, it has nothing to do with the vaccination.

You can guarantee they'll survive and pass it on to an immune compromised or elderly person, though.

Back