Coronavirus

Ah okay, that was not required here. Of course, people are stimulated to do a test if they have symptoms.
It seems a big ordeal to do this all the time, in so many different locations, like you did, but I can see the value of it (minimizing the risk).
Yes, same here in Belgium. No need for tests at these locations.

I have never taken a COVID test. I have mostly stayed inside and most places around here don’t require one. I have also been fortunate not to have any (known) exposures or people near me getting sick.

I have never taken a COVID test. I have mostly stayed inside and most places around here don’t require one. I have also been fortunate not to have any (known) exposures or people near me getting sick.
I legitimately think for me it's been allergies all three times I've felt poorly, but it's not like I gotta pay for the tests.

Last summer and winter I did 3 different testing sites and 3 different in-home tests considering I worked the entire course of the pandemic and had holidays with my immediate family (plus a toddler). All negative, but always scary.

I legitimately think for me it's been allergies all three times I've felt poorly, but it's not like I gotta pay for the tests.
Ditto for both of these. Allergies have been KILLING me. bought eye drops yesterday, because of done having to blink 50 times to deal with the dryness, then have the itchiness, ugh.

The allergy thing is annoying most years it is just "allergies or a cold" .. in which case I really do not care because the symptoms are the same.

I took 2 Covid tests late last year (needed for a trip to Hawaii) .. negative on both

Well I jinxed myself. Had an exposure and needed to get tested, was glad that I could do it myself. Can’t imagine having someone else poke my brain with a q-tip. Negative fortunately.

How does that exactly work? E.g. fired if no vaccine, or keep working from home if no vaccine?
If you're an in-person worker, you cannot keep your job if not vaccinated. If you are an officer worker, you cannot come to the office. We will be returning to the office in January at the earliest, but if you don't get a vaccine and you are required in the office for any time, you will be let go when that day comes.

If you're an in-person worker, you cannot keep your job if not vaccinated. If you are an officer worker, you cannot come to the office. We will be returning to the office in January at the earliest, but if you don't get a vaccine and you are required in the office for any time, you will be let go when that day comes.
Good for them. Tough shit for any irresponsible employees selfishly refusing the vaccine.

Yes to oppression of anti-vaxxers!

I don't mind vaccines or tests as long as policies are reasonable.

5 (five) internally transmitted COVID cases in XX, a city of too many millions. And for those 5, the area was declared as Medium Risk with an added asterisk (*) in people's QR traveling codes -shown in WeChat App.

Asterisk (*) means that most provinces will request hospital COVID test prior arriving and then a hospital test every 2 (two) days once you are there, while some others they won't even accept you.

To get cleared from the asterisk your city should have zero internally transmitted cases in 14 days. One case and you are back to zero.

And that is for Medium Risk.

This is the way to do it. A lot of these anti vaxxers are also pro corporation and anti government right wingers. Ok, let the corporations force you into getting a vaccine. No government required.

Back