Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I first misread it as "Whole Lotta Rosie" and then I thought that would've been really funny.
It would have been funny enough either way.

The pastor at my church in Gainsborough often used to sing "We've got to get out of this place/If it's the last thing we ever do" when he was trying to get everyone to leave so he could lock up :lol:

Had a dream that Maiden swapped Sign Of The Cross for Powerslave on LOTB Americas tour. All was normal until during the guitar harmony section between solos, Bruce got his Icarus flamethrower on and started chasing 'Arry and the Three Amigos around the stage.

Bruce was very amused, meanwhile the other 4 were absolutely terrified. And during the next song, FOI, Steve, Dave, H and Jan had the "I will kill you as soon as this show is over" look on their faces.

Bruce fired for rampant paganism confirmed.
What was Nicko doing meanwhile btw? Any ribs involved?

EDIT: Warning: Graphic Content.

I just had a dream that Gordon Ramsay was out shark fishing and the people he was with had just found a small but feisty shark. Side note: they were fishing while standing in the water. Ramsay, being the no nonsense motherfucker that he is, walked up to the shark and asked, “You’d like a nice pair of arms, wouldn’t you?” Now, Ramsay in my dream had some nice looking arms, but the veins there were really large and one of the first things you noticed about them. At any rate, the dude took out a hunting knife and just cut right into the underside of his left arm, probably slicing into his wrist, and just ran that fucker all the way up to about the joint, where the humerus bone would begin. Then he stuck his arm in the water, waited for the shark to start ripping into his own flesh so that they could catch it — or perhaps an entire frenzy of them — but by that time I was already wide awake, kinda feeling sick, but with also the urge to type all this up for you, which is what I’ve just done.

Last edited:
Had a dream that Bruce and H had written a song together called “Descechkov”.

Yesterday I found out that a 19-year-old guy died in the woods a couple of weeks ago. I saw him once or twice in person but he was a very close friend of a couple of guys I know pretty well.

Last night I dreamt that I was reading about his passing in a newspaper and told the story to my parents who acted as if I was getting worked up over nothing and he brought his death upon himself. After this reaction, I felt disconnected from reality and the rest of the dream was a sort of chaotic moving away from something that seemed dangerous, but I don’t remember what or how.

Something else I remembered: I was trying to move through a thick group of people, a queue of some sort. I’m pretty tall but nearly everyone in that mass of people was taller than me and it felt like I was getting crushed between abnormally tall guys.

Last edited:
What a fever dream. I was in a knife fight against two men. Got stabbed once, I stabbed him in the head, the other one hit my nail, I actually felt the nail on my thumb breaking and I stabbed him in the heart in return. Then I sat in a sports car to drive away but stepped on the gas too eagerly and crashed into a row of expensive sports cars.
I was in a grocery store and saw two classmates from high school. I spoke to one of them, we walked outside and saw two malnourished panda bears on the other side of the road. They mimicked human kissing which was cute but they looked really sickly and badly treated. All of a sudden, keepers of the pandas appeared and tied a young child onto a pole for the pandas to feed on. I saw this from up close on a platform a few meters above the feeding ground, disturbed about the sight. The platform was slippery as all hell so I lost my footing and very nearly fell down and became extra food for the pandas but managed to narrowly avoid that fate.

Three dreams last night.
I saw a girl from high school and she seemed mad at me for unknown reasons. I followed her to find out why but struggled to catch up. It was winter and she hurried into the snowy forest. We went deeper into the forest until at one point she screamed, out of fear or shock, and I followed into the darkness to save her, hoping to make amends with her. Suddenly I stepped into freezing water that paralyzed me instantly. I couldn't get out anymore, it was so damn cold and I made it my mission to join hands with her in the lake before we both froze to death (which we did).
I was on a bus and the bus driver drove very carelessly. The thought going through my head was "GTA driver". Later on, I found out that the driver belonged to Zazaza, the Soviet equivalent of Ku Klux Klan. He was thought to be a murderer. Me and another guy went to his apartment to find evidence to support that claim. It was tiny and there were weird pictures all over the walls, like a serial killer's home in a movie. As he returned home, we locked the apartment from the inside and waited until some special ops team organized an assault and stabbed him to death. It was weird and messy.
Third dream was the most surreal: I looked out into a purple cyberpunk world with skyscrapers reaching down into an endless depth. It looked like a video game interface and I was sure it was just a 2D picture. To my surprise, I could enter into that purple dream world and discover its secrets. It had different gravity, I was floating around in large arcs of movement. There were enemies everywhere, flying machines that I tried to fire at, they were really difficult to hit. Suddenly, I was indoors in that world, fighting different enemies. After I cleared a wave of enemies and started to advance into another room, a zombie monster appeared behind me, frightening me, and I woke up.

I saw a highly disturbing dream.
I was at a shady nightclub with military green walls. It was a three-storey building and I started to descend from the top floor. Someone was sitting on the stairs with their bottled beverage next to them and I accidentally kicked it while passing so it fell down two floors and shattered. The owner said his mate had brought him the drink, I apologized, he said it was alright and followed me downstairs. He was a dark-skinned man in his late twenties and wore a black leather overcoat. Matrix vibes, now that I think about it. He grabbed me by the elbow and took me to this disgusting toilet with graffiti-covered walls. He wouldn't let go of me and it became clear he wanted to rape me. I felt powerless but luckily there was an older woman in the toilet and I yelled for her to bring help. For a moment, she just sat there, expressionless, then went out and returned with a couple of people. We were in the hallway outside the toilet and they freed me from the man's grasp. However, his strength continued to grow into something monstrous as he fought off the others. Skin started to peel off his face to reveal a pitch black spherical head with deep black eye sockets and a protruding nose. A pair of large garden scissors appeared in his hands and he started to cut and hack away with wild rage. He killed two people in a gory showdown, including the old woman, until he was successfully captured and taken away. All the while, I was standing a couple of meters away, watching my saviours get brutally hacked to death by this unholy entity.

On my journey, I saw many magnificent sights. The first was a vast field of ice with a couple of people skating in the distance, and snowy hills beyond it. I tried to capture it but my camera wouldn’t function. At night, I saw an enormous grey moon in the sky and a purple sky with hints of the Milky Way surrounding it. It was a fantastic composition in the viewfinder but again, my camera just wouldn’t take photos and I got very frustrated.
Then there was a summer camp in the countryside. At dusk, we were chilling on a road where a river ran to both sides and some had just come back from swimming. There was a girl I’ve been thinking a lot about lately and she was sitting in a way that let me see below her dress, and not just her underwear. She clearly knew I was looking and didn’t mind a bit.

I was in a plane, it caught fire and fell down. I felt all the changing pressure and gravity on my body. I’ve seen myself die so many times in dreams lately and this morning feels just like a plane crash.
I was sitting in the backseat of a car and the driver was driving so recklessly it was a miracle we didn’t collide with anything or anyone. I screamed to stop but he kept going.

It started with me walking around a marketplace and choosing a new hat to buy. After that, it went totally f’ed up and I’m posting this as a reminder for myself as it’s too gruesome to tell.

Last night I dreamed that the boyfriend and me were going to view a flat in a building conversion (some kind of building other than a big house) that was located behind a railway viaduct (think: red Victorian brick and big arches). The back of the building was all Victorian red brick but the front was a modern addition with lots of glass and steel framework. We were seeing this flat because we had apparently lived previously in a different flat in the same building and had been very happy there. When we got inside the building I stopped to change my glasses so the boyfriend got to the actual flat before me, and by the time I arrived (about half a minute later) he had already gone straight through the flat and out again, because the living room had no roof and the back wall was completely missing: the living "room" was just directly joined onto a steel fire escape, via which the boyfriend had exited in disgust. So I chased after him saying "come back, I haven't seen the bedrooms yet!".

Also in the same dream I had a memory of when we lived in the other flat, that I had gone out via the fire escape, which led to one of the arches in the viaduct through which you got back onto the street, and then on my return had gone back up the fire escape but had been unable to locate our back door (this is quintessentially me, btw).

I'm pretty sure I know which viaduct I was "thinking" of, although in real life it is located somewhere completely other than where it was in the dream (although there is a railway line there). But no such building exists in either location and we've definitely never lived in any building that remotely resembles it either.

Back